Mel Gibson to Oksana: I Have Nothing to Say to You

11/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson didn't utter a word to Oksana Grigorieva during his deposition Monday ... and Oksana gave Mel the same silent treatment ... sources tell TMZ.

1101_mel_gibson_oksana_grigorieva_getty_ex
Mel was asked a wide range of questions during the marathon depo, with Oksana looking on and huddling with her lawyers, suggesting questions.

And here's a shocker ... Mel's deposition was videotaped! Although the tapes, we're told, will be watermarked to trace any leak, nothing in this case has stayed secret.

As for Mel's demeanor, we're told he never lost his cool but did become annoyed from time to time.

We're told Mel asserted his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination on issues related to the domestic violence investigation.

And sources say ... Oksana's lawyers were not able to play the now-infamous tapes she secretly recorded.

In a word -- we're told the deposition was "contentious."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Fidel's niece

Yeah, Redvixen here is the name for you,

BITCH!

igotfleasfromtmz

@t hellnurse so truth Mel care about Lucia more than I can say for Oksana who care about the money and what upseting to Oksana she finally realizing Mel doesn't care about her and doesn't what her back

Posted at 2:04 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by Jade evergreen
EXTORTION

Genna

@KoalaBabe

Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss...I just read about this when I was reading the posts from the previous article. Consider yourself hugged! :-)

redvixen

Yeah, hellnurse I just wait all night for your posts because they keep coming in droves. My bad, when I'm stating my opinion I'm looking for attention, but you must certainly are the voice of reason. What a hypocrite.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 2:25 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by redvixen
aw that all the lil loser got?

Janice

Oksana should go to jail for extortion! JLS! GIVE UP! No one is on your side! Go to sleep! Your husband is waiting for you!

redvixen

Fidel, please, is that the best you could come up with? You just proved my point. Oh, and thank you coming from you it means a lot to me.

redvixen

Much better than yours, hellnurse. I'm still here

shirleyholmes

unless they are the attorneys or the judge involved in the case, none of us know what is really going on.

Posted at 1:39 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by redvixen

---------------------------------

Apparently her lawyer does not know either since the
article mentions:

"Oksana looking on and huddling with her lawyers, suggesting questions"

LOL

Kilmerfan

why do so many people hate this woman so much?

Posted at 1:08 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by e

Because she is a liar and extortionist who thumbs her nose at the courts and so far has gotten away with it.

Also on the tampered tapes Mel never said he hit her, but did say she hit him.

On taking the 5th the media and Oksana have twisted and tampered with the evidence so I don't blame him. You got to be careful with a snake in the grass called Oksana. Also the DV part was not supposed to be part of this case.

igotfleasfromtmz

The Nat lol

shirleyholmes

She should not have bothered to wear that blouse

He could see right through her anyway

Hahahahaha

shirleyholmes

but you must certainly are the voice of reason. What a hypocrite.

Posted at 2:25 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by redvixen

------------------------

Acutually she is not VOICE of REASON, that is another poster

Stick around and you will get to know all of us

Lol

Kelly

Ha!! Ox got all dressed up for nothing since Mel just ignored her. She is only wanting money from him.

She will never have any kind of life here now. The majority of the public resents her.

I feel so bad for baby Lucia. Tramp wouldn't even let Mel see her on her 1st birthday. That's not being a good Mother.

igotfleasfromtmz

She is wearing see through to keep witless's incentive up