Oprah to Joe Jackson: Take the Hint ...

11/2/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Oprah Winfrey visited the Jackson family at their compound in Encino, CA -- she made sure there were just enough chairs at the table for the people she was interested in talking to ...

1102_oprah_jackson_AP

nancy

I think those kids will always find themselves exploited by the Jackson's . I would never attack them they're just kids,and,have nothing to do with what you might think about michael or the the rest of the jackson's.

Lori

Nice to see DR. ARNIE'S children smiling...but why aren't they visiting their father in the hospital? Didn't they take that drug pusher out in a skip loader yesterday?.

CJ

Joe, Joe, Joe...don't mess with The Oprah! She will crush you into teeny, tiny pieces.

Missy

Lori-their father is not in the hospital,their father sadly is dead.

T

@90 - There were more than 2 kids.
1. Jordy Chandler - paid almore $20 million in hush money
2. Jason Francia - paid more then $2 million in hush money
3. the Arviso kid.

No to mention the garbage collector's kid that Latoya said Michael paid off before she changed her story.

dolphin

Love the picture (except for Joe.) Michael never wanted him around them.

Oprah is so sneaky in her interviews. She starts out light and manipulatively and slowly starts asking more and more hurtful questions. I bet she does the same to these children. For her own good of course.

Missy

T-there was never any "hush money" do research and learn the facts

speech33

So, let's see...when TMZ doesn't have a story...they make one up. lol

Audie

Although I think that Michael's children should never be around Oprah, I trust Miss Katherine to do the right thing by those kids. They are truly beautiful children...Michael would be proud.

annie2

This makes me want to vomit. Oprah didn't even like MJ and now she's taking advantage of his kids for ratings. I will never watch anything this heinous woman does (and haven't for years anyway) but she is a conniving, duplicitous woman out for just herself. Makes me sick.

T

I know the facts, thank you very much. The facts are very ugly and no one had clean hands - not MJ and certainly not the greedy star-struck parents who allowed their kids to be with him unsupervised and took gifts and looked the other way.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Chandlers were after MJs money but tht doesn't mean he did not molest Jordy. I also know the Arvisos are lying welfare cheats but that does not mean MJ did not to illegal things with their kids.

Also, the claim that Jordy was drugged with truth serum was proven to be a lie a long time ago. If it was true, it would have come out in the 2005 trial. Truth serum is a controlled substance and records show that Evan's father never had it nor did anyone connected with him. MJ's camp cooked up the whole truth serum story. It it was soo true, how come they did not bring it up during the 2005 trial. Tom Mesereau would have been screaming from the rooftop about the 93 claim being a result of truth serum. He never even brought it up. Period.

Also, if the pictures did not match, how come MJ's lawyers fought tooth and nail to keep that evidence away from the jury in 2005??? It was because MJ has a dark splotch just where the kid said it would be.

T

Also, the claim that Jordy was drugged with truth serum was proven to be a lie a long time ago. If it was true, it would have come out in the 2005 trial. Truth serum in a controlled substance and record show that Evan's father never had it nor did anyone connected with him. MJ's camp cooked up the whole truth serum story. It it was soo trur, how come they did not bring it up during the 2005 trial.

Missy

Seriously re-check your facts. The truth serum was never proven false,and it has already been proven long ago that the pictures did not match. Sneddon tried to falsify evidence but "the Mezz" caught it. There is tons of proof that both cases are totally false,and those people were after money.

bigbigfanmj

Not true about the serum. Tom S. did everything he could to get Jordy to testify but he skipped the country rather than help out that other kid.

Of course you won't have an asnwer for why he did that now would you?

MJ's team couldn't bring it up because the man was not there and the prosecution would not have been able to cross examine that. It would be the defense accusation and then the judge admonishing them for it.

The pics didn't match or the judge would have allowed it.

TXluvsMJ2

I can't pay my rent. I don't have gas money to get to work. I've pawned any and everything of value to feed my kids. My utilities will be cut off next and then we will be evicted.

But you people have nothing better to do besides sit around and discuss ancient history.

Must be nice.