Fergie

2 Ass 2 Furious

11/4/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie got cheeky in south Brazil yesterday with husband Josh Duhamel -- the same day Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Ludacris, Tyrese and the rest of the "Fast and the Furious 5" cast hit the beach in Rio.

0921-media-removed-britney
"Fast Five" is scheduled to begin filming any day now in downtown Rio de Janeiro. But as for Fergie ... we're told the Black Eyed Peas tour just happened to hit Brazil at the same time ... just a few hundred miles south in Florianópolis.

Don't forget to floss.

FletchGuy

Eww i think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Fergie is such a man monster. She has a flat flabby ass not what you want to see as a guy. Those who said her ass looks better then Kim K are appearently blind with bad taste. fergie looks so much like a man and just gross.

lisal

Her butt is not fat, and she is hot. And those of you saying she is ugly or fat are prety funny. Love to see you in a bikini. Oh and in Brazil, they wear bikinis like that, it's not the uptight teaparty USA.

Tom

When I saw these pics earlier today, I thought they were of Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson. Thought she looked REAL Good!

be real

HER BUT IS FLAT BUT THAT IS HOW THEY LIKE IT- LIKE LIL BOY BODIES!!!!!!!!

LOL

NOT WOMANLY CURVACIOUS BODIES- CHILD BEARING HIPS

NAW THEY LIKE HARD FLAT LIL BOY BODIES!!!

duda

@Fudgepop nude is not allowed in Brasil, first of all.

@Rixi, in Brazil we may show our asses, but not the boobs. You'll NEVER see a girl without her top, showing her nipples to anyone who wants to look. We don't show boobs like girls do here...

kc

Kim Kardashian is a skank. Go Fergie!!!

Greg285

What ass? She's flat as a board!!1

Dee

OMG...you people CRACK ME UP! I am betting that most of you typing these comments and hiding behind your computer screens/keyboards are TOTAL FAT A**ES! Seriously! I'd LOOOVE to see what some of YOUR a**ses look like! While I never thought Fergie was all that pretty to begin with (I'd hate to see her without makeup on), she has a killer body for someone her age! She works hard on it and is obviously not lazy. You people could only WISH to have a body like that at that age! Geez...it amazes me how mean people on here are and it's funny because usually the negative comments are from people that are extremely insecure and have self confidence issues with themselves. It's a FACT! When you sh*t talk others you are only doing so because your self esteem is lacking. She looks great I think (her body anyways)...What a joke. Now, get your ass up off of the computer chair or couch and go take a look at YOUR ass in the mirror and then come back and comment on how "horrible" she looks. Uh huh..yep, I thought so. Noone is perfect....

Smooch

Sorry, that isn't a nice ass and it doesn't even look like the one she normally portrays. THAT ass is quite flat...not at all the apple bottom Fergie usually sports.

Moi

I would LOVE to have a butt like that. I think she looks fantastic.
I would never want a butt like Kim K's...to each his own.

dolly

We wouldnt want our grandmothers to show their entire ass, we expect police officers to show up in uniform, doctors are fully clothes, and baseball players are too. We cover the asses of our babies with diapers and rompers. So why do wome women want to show their entire ass to the public including seniors and little kids? Why cant they save their exposing themselves to their husbands? Maybe it would mean more to a husband if he knew his wife would only want to show her private parts to him and not to the world. Cover up, be a lady! Mother Theresa did great things and didnt show her ass to the world.

katie

ha.. nice ass.. looks just like mine.. gotta have different asses/ be boring if they were all the same..

barney

There is nothing flat about her ass.It looks so good I'd like to stick my nose in it to find out how nice it smells.

Darryl