'Football Wives': Drama After Castmember Hospitalized

11/7/2010 4:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the stars of "Football Wives" had to be rushed to the hospital during the taping of the show -- but TMZ has learned the real drama broke out after one of her castmates neglected to send flowers!

1106_Football_wives_EX

TMZ has confirmed ... Chanita Foster -- wife of former Denver Broncos player George Foster -- nearly collapsed during a scene in September after experiencing a headache so painful, she "couldn’t feel her legs and had trouble standing”

We're told doctors initially thought Chanita may have had a brain aneurysm -- but eventually diagnosed her with dehydration.

Sources tell us all of the "Wives" castmembers visited Chanita at the hospital and brought flowers ... except Pilar Sanders  -- Deion Sanders' wife -- and the snub, we're told, pissed off Chanita.

But a source close to Pilar tells us she had a good excuse for the no-show ... explaining, "Pilar reached out to Chanita but she never got a reply."

The source added, "Plus Deion had called and told her about a very romantic evening he had planned for them and asked if she'd come home. So she did."

Priorities.

Matt

Pilar clearly don't like that bitch, so why the hell would she come. If I don't like someone I know I wouldn't come either. What the **** I look like?! They're not friends, they're cast mates and they don't like one another. So leave Pilar alone.

Reta

Looks to me like they bought their noses from the same Big Lots Dr, and the chiclets teeth as well. I'm so glad I haven't been forced to watch any of this crap!

n

Its funny how people don't acknowledge or recognize who did visit them...but choose to focus on the one person that did not visit....crazines

dd

@15 getoverit "Orange Wolf" LMAO!

mia

There is another football players wife who first husband was killed in a car accident running errands for pilar and sheand Deion didi the wife so cold. offered topay for the funeral. but didn't, pilar bounced checks with her, and took pictures of the acident and gave them to her at the memorial service they threw so how you think she gone show up at the Hospital for Chanita? they have done ome things!!!

Jessica

I'm glad Pilar isn't coming back. It will certainly make things better for the viewing public. I saw the episode. Did you see her face when she found out Chenita was in the hospital? On the show during the interview part, she smirked. Pilar could have at least called somebody to ask how Chenita was doing even though her and Chenita don't like each other. After all, that's the Christian says which Pilar says is. She was on TBN more than once.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2