Lil Wayne in Arizona

Ready for Probation

11/5/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Wayne has officially checked in with the probation department in Yuma County, Arizona to begin his three year sentence stemming from a drug-filled tour bus incident from 2008.

Lil Wayne probation:
Wayne (seen above) has been ordered to three years of unsupervised probation and 360 hours of community service -- which he will perform in Miami, where he resides.

As we previously reported, Wayne was arrested in 2008 after his tour bus was stopped at a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint near Yuma -- and authorities claim they found cocaine, ecstasy and a handgun on board.

Weezy pled guilty to one count of felony possession of a dangerous drug -- while the other drug charges and the gun charge were all thrown out.

If Weezy's a good boy -- Yuma officials will drop the felony to a misdemeanor, which could benefit the rapper in the event that he's arrested in the future. It could also help on a job application.

UPDATE: We're told Lil was there for about 30 minutes and was very professional. He has to report to the probation office in Miami by November 10.

1104_lil_wayne_footer_v3

cloe

Usually probation prohibits you from drinking, etc. Apparently he doesn't have this in his agreement?

Sin D

This will be fun to watch...'Ya just know the popo will be out 4 him mkay.

Mark

What a repulsive ass e! Nice teeth! How is that cool???

Stupid People Hater

3 years probation? His ass will be back in jail way before that is complete.

Bubbles The Chimp

With that many teeth, he should change his name to 'Lil Lamprey'

Jim

T R A S H

And note, his probation is UN-supervised. All that crap that comes out of his mouth bought him some good lawyers. For once, I hope they take every dime the piece of T R A S H has.

me

With all the metal he has in his mouth,it would be nice to see
how long he could hold a live wire in his mouth.All bets are on.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

tmz: It's clear you have not heeded my warning regarding extreme closeups of people with absurd facial features. Therefore, I will implement the following measures on my end:

Any picture on your website with a zoom level of 3X or more will be automatically blacked out, thus eliminating that story from my view & lessening the advertising influence your company has with me.

Two or more pictures on your website with same zoom level that are already blacked out will give me no choice but to exit your website immediately thus eliminating any advertising opportunity you would have had with me.

I hope we can learn to cooperate to rid the internet of this epidemic, as I believe it is heading to the pandemic stages, & I believe that all at the tmz organization would not have, in good faith, any part of such a scourge.

b

Yeah, because he's really going to be filling out a job application anytime soon.

Weasel

My 1974 Buick has grille that resembles his teeth. It's all shiny chrome and twisted steel.

Heather

WHO CARES! Gosh he looks so trashy!

Gammy

hahahahalower to a misdeamenor so he can get a job???? LOL I don't think hes to worried about that,not like hes ging to be searching the want ads like the rest of us.. it may help so he can travel for world tours and such... I just found that a funny comment TMZ...
And what is up with him getting to party and drink champaign? I have never heard of that kind of probation before.
I have to say though 8 MO. seems like he got a really harsh sentence,I meann I have seen people get a slap on the wrist for that kind of charge. doesn't look like his money or his teeth helped him there.

nearli

such a silly little monkey...

bring back recent posts

Okay, he has um..." unique bone structure"..but ..I looooove his voice, sooooooo sexy and Let IT Rock is about the sexiest song out there, he owned that, wouldn't hv been the same without him, glad he is out, but a highly doubt he will succeed with 3 years of probation, sad, these guys just can't change what they grew up in, sad!

en Todo Momento!!

lil weezy just needs to get himself a mehican passport. then he should be safe from the law!!! ;D

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments