Oksana: Mel Was Cheating on Me

11/9/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva believes Mel Gibson was cheating on her with multiple women during their relationship -- and now she wants to take it a step further and ask the women if the actor ever attacked them ... in an effort to prove Mel is too violent to be around their daughter.

1101_oksana_EX_TMZ_02
TMZ knows of no evidence Mel had relations with any women while he was with Oksana much less any evidence he was violent.

Nevertheless, Oksana's attorney, Dan Horowitz, tells TMZ his team has hired an investigator to track down at least four women whom Oksana believes may have had secret relations with Mel.

We're told Oksana's team wants someone to come forward and say Mel was violent toward them.  The end game for Oksana -- trying to prove Mel is far too dangerous to be around 1-year-old Lucia.

The judge in the custody case has been unmoved by Oksana's arguments to date and has given Mel full visitation rights.

And get this ... Horowitz tells TMZ he's provided a soundtrack to keep his investigator motivated ... complete with the song, "Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places."

LollieBluCaliToo

Remember, if they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you! How silly you are, Oksana. Everyone knows THAT!

ManiacalZebra

I have trouble believing much of what she says, but she has to remember that when a man leaves his wife for his mistress, he creates a job opening.

carol

There is no Judge in the world going to stop his visitation with that kid or even not give him joint custody. It's not going to happen ever. I don't care if every woman he went out with beat him and he beat her back, it has nothing to do with his attitude and conduct toward the child. No Judge is going to use anyone's relationship between man and woman has evidence the man shouldn't be around the child. It's a no brainer you stupid Russian OX and Horowitz knows this.

Natasja

With Pluto in Capricorn until 2024 ( Mel's a Capricorn), Oxy-moron is gonna drag him through the mud as long as she can. Found out she's a Pisces . I like Pisces but they have serious problems with reality ( they are deluded) - she has had the power of the planet Jupiter on her side this past year but in a few months, her luck will be gone. I'm betting on a breakdown from her as a last ditch attempt when her lies are exposed. Mel seriously needs help though as Pluto is the planet of chaos and destruction whose motto is " change or die". Remember folks "like attracts like" That is the LAW OF ATTRACTION.

Posted at 4:46 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by Little Miss Sunshine's Mommy

Euh I don't know what you are talking about but my sign is pieces and I'm not delusional or have a problem with reality.

I do think you are a sad person tho.

gonesi

harpy from Hell.

Posted at 2:38 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by Gwriter
//////////////////////////////////

That name fits, I mean really fits.

Skywatcher

"me" seems to have a running theme. In one post alone, "the blonde" and "somebody as handsome as him" and "Mel's looks." A little concerned with appearances? How childish. Reminds me of someone...

fuddyduddy

She's trying hard to prove DV because if she doesn't, she can be brought up on charges for illegally recording the "tapes" of Mel.

Posted at 12:53 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by dunamis
Excellent point. I think you are absolutely right.

??

He was cheating on his wife not this whore. Doesn't really matter how many women there was does it. But hey as a devote Catholic all is forgiven right?

garnet

"Incidentally, the website for the Bodyguard Group, a celebrity security service that provides beefy ex-Marines to the Lindsay Lohan-Paris Hilton-Brittney Spears demographic for their dissuasive effect on unruly fans, recently put out a press release in support of Oksana Grigorieva, who is also a client, as a victim of domestic abuse. An ex-Marine identifying himself as Richard, after some good-natured banter, confides the following:

“There are four other women who have been physically abused by Mel Gibson.” He maintains that they have not surfaced yet because they are scared. Of Kowal, specifically, Richard says, “After the abuse allegations surfaced, Mel Gibson’s personal bodyguard contacted Violet through her bodyguard, Nikko, and asked for her to disappear.” He is certain that Nikko is still in possession of those texts."

--------------------------
The page has been taken down

Posted at 4:44 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by Bard59
----------------------------

So Oksana's team have conspired with these 4 women from the beginning and this cattle call by Horrowitz is just a ruse cause they've already plotted with the women. Of course they wouldn't mind if a few other nutcases come forward but women should be wary getting mixed up with this lot.

gonesi

So many people have summed this up in a few words. "Harpi from hell"............"when a man leaves his wife for his mistress he creates a job opening".

I wouldn't be surprised this morning I saw Horowitz standing in front of Ralph's asking passing women if Mel beat them up.

I don't care if they find a thousand that he has screemed at, it doesn't prove him an unfit father.

Unless this is some last minute desparate attempt to be paid a settlement to go away, I can't see the logic.

Juniper

What the heck next are these jerks going to come up with? What a bunch of morons.

sugart*ts

I might add that Violet's information is damaging to several others as well. The whole story has been swept under the rug for some reason.

Posted at 4:16 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by just curious

JC, Violet has a credibility problem. She had also accused Gibson's camp of verbal threats a while back. Her discrepancies would be shot down in court by either team.

ketjo

WOW TMZ.. way to put a casting call out there for her. What better way to get a crazy lady to come out of the closet then to post an ad on TMZ. See needs 4? Well TMZ is about to deliver 50. Good Job!

Posted at 4:33 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by Aaron

50 ...... Whoooh sweetie way to low Wo's will be stand in a line that runs all the way round he block to get in on the money. Every little bimbo that has ever been in the same room as Mel will swear he has sleep with her.

That smell thats stinking up the air is Oxie's sweatin and crapping her pants as the law closes in.

shirleyholmes

Remember folks "like attracts like" That is the LAW OF ATTRACTION.

Posted at 4:46 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by Little Miss Sunshine's Mommy

-----------------

I do think you are a sad person tho.

Posted at 5:12 AM on Nov 9, 2010 by Natasja

--------------------------

I believe the saying is: opposites attract.

LoveLife

He was looking for Ms Potato Head obviously. Of course he was cheating! She's not special!
She can try and try to keep him from her daughter but judges don't care if he threw her down a flight of stairs! They always give the dad rights now days! Even my kids' father and he's an abusive drunk! Guess it's my fault for sleeping with him, right? Sorry, Oksana. He's going to take your daughter no matter how many other kids he has. He's going to laugh in your face about it, too.