« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star Michael Oher -- Custom Built

11/9/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

NFL star Michael Oher -- the guy who inspired "The Blind Side" -- is 6'4" and 313 lbs which explains the custom tailored shirt he rocked out last night -- but the iced-out watch and personalized cufflinks?
That's just baller.

1109_mike-o_EX_TMZ
Oher and a few of his teammates hit an event for the HIKE Foundation -- a charity founded by fellow  Baltimore Ravens star Matt Birk.

We're told Oher was extremely nice to people at the event -- and signed a ton of autographs ... with his non-bling hand.

1109_big_celebrity_bling_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RJ Hunt

Everyone knows the O-Line men are the nicest guys off the field...

Muppet

Smart man! With his name all over everything and everything custom made, at least he doesn't have to worry about prostitutes stealing it. :D
Charlie Sheen take note!

GBeach

I think that is great. I saw the movie that was based on his life. I admire this man! HE is a role model that I can agree with my son's looking up to.

janet

Mike, don't over bling.

scott

Good for him. I live in MD and in 2 short seasons he has already started to reach out and help those who are less fortunate. Pimp it out Mikey!

moe

Love him, love him, love him! A true American hero! Take note selfish, self-absorbed athletes.

Leslie

Two Ravens post in one month, both charity events. Love it and love my Ravens!

kimmi

Good for him. He doesn't seem to be a jerk or a stripper hound. Dude earned everything he has, plus I wouldn't say a bad thing abou him!! He could squash my with his watch! =D

lili

Good for him, but seriously, the new tacky style is just heinous.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wonder how many starving black kids he could feed with that watch,,how does he sleep at night

Melissa

Love the Ravens and all their charity work, and as for the person who asked how many starving BLACK kids he could feed, he and many other Ravens give money and time to the Bea Gaddy Christmas and Thanksgiving events in our town, he not only feeds the hungry black kids he also feeds the hungry white, Asian and Mexican children and families.

towshanda hill

god never makes a mistake ...mike u are a true blessing remember to stay focused on god and all he has done...I'm 26years old and a big fan...!!!!!!

scott

Custom made shirt???? That's called a monogram...and costs about $20 at any tailor...get a clue TMZ.

walt

I was there and we support the Matt Birk HIKE FOundation, Michael Oher is a wonderful guy and the entire night was nothing but class.

Ms.Rico Lander