'Hangover 2' Pics -- Face Tattoos and Buzz Cuts

11/11/2010 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You made a wise choice ...

Here are the pics from the Thailand set of "Hangover 2" -- showing Ed Helms with a Mike Tyson-esque face tattoo and Zach Galifianakis with a shaved head.

111_hangover_top_EX_01

111_hangover_bottom_02

* MORE SPOILER ALERTS*

So what's up with Zach's melon? We're told dude goes hairless after becoming a monk.

And Ed's face -- his face work seems to be the work of a tattoo artist played by Mel Gibson Liam Neeson.

Good times.

1111_hangover_footer

Convicted Felon

This MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME

My two cents ;)

I can't wait I love the Hangover!!!!

birthstain

2 pictures? wow, great work!

E

I thought the first one was kinda lame. couple of funny lines but I certainly didn't bust a gut!!

TMZgossip

Maybe Liam can tattoo Mels Beaver Puppet

Knight

I won't go see it because Mel Gibson was fired because of Zach [what's his name] rants and the fact that Zach is not even romotely good enought to be a second rate actor. I guess it's ok to put a first class ear eating convicted rapist in a movie instead of Mel Gibson who said a few words to upset some people. And while I'm on the topic, Mel's ex-girlfriend should be deported for extortion.

Like Mel would ever read this, but just in case.....

Hey Mel, there are a lot of people who support you. Don't let that fake nasty biatch get away with her crimes against you. Don't stop until she is deported. She may have been a good lay, but we don't need people like her here. And, Lucia would be better off with you full time unlike her mother who has intimate affairs with convicted fellons. Ie. Hetzog... he's a douce bag want-a-be can't be cop who needs to go back to the underside of the rock he crawled out from.

Jeff Wannall

I'm guessing that PA or whomever took that pic won't be working there for long

ThatGuy

This movie is going to be a dreadful megabomb.

Joe

Wow this is going to be classic.

Jim

I think it will be worse than Caddyshack 2.

Liza

That is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tom

the monk thing worse idear ever can't even tell it's zack but i do understand no mel

Jujuuuuuuuuu

I'M IN THIS MOVIE. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: WWW.TWITTER.COM/EVILKNIEVELL

Leader of the ignorant masses

So they got him to shave his head but he still kept that crusty hobo looking beard. That talentless hack should quit movies and move into a shack deep in the woods if he wants to keep that nasty thing on his face so bad. He can live with a bear if he wants. The only thing funny about him is watching him get abused on screen. The movie should be funny though.

Rob Moaldy

There is also a HANGOVER themed slot machine coming out soon:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments