'Hangover 2' Pics -- Face Tattoos and Buzz Cuts

11/11/2010 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You made a wise choice ...

Here are the pics from the Thailand set of "Hangover 2" -- showing Ed Helms with a Mike Tyson-esque face tattoo and Zach Galifianakis with a shaved head.

111_hangover_top_EX_01

111_hangover_bottom_02

* MORE SPOILER ALERTS*

So what's up with Zach's melon? We're told dude goes hairless after becoming a monk.

And Ed's face -- his face work seems to be the work of a tattoo artist played by Mel Gibson Liam Neeson.

Good times.

1111_hangover_footer

Pam

I agree with Knight. The first one was funny, but Zach has a lot of nerve!! I won't see anything with him again until he apologizes to Mel. I am Black and I still love me some Mel.

Steve-o

This movie is gonna suck just like the first one.....

Not April Margera

Yeah, I agree, chances are this movie sucks.

kr

I don't get it. the first movie was AWFUL and BORING. WTH cares if there's a second?

Mari

COME ON! The Hangover is one of the funniest movies, bar non! I have great expectations the sequel will be as good if not better!!! Zach is hilarious, as is the rest of the cast, and I can't wait to see it!

bob

I was looking forward to the sequel because the first one was hilarious, but after the report that some of the cast (Cooper, Galifianakis) and crew supposedly conspired to have Mel Gibson fired, I'm gonna pass. I won't help support those jerks.

rebecca

This movie is going to be the ****!!!!!
all you haters need to grow up and besta believe that its going to make history be-otches!!!!

val

NOT FUNNY AT ALL and Zack's big fat mouth hiding behind his beard will make the tickets fall rather than soar. Many more of us love Mel's work and Mel and just like Jodie Foster and Robert Downey are likewise loyal to him. MY FRIENDS AND I INTEND TO BOYCOTT THE FILM and know there are far better films to see without paying a cent or wasting our time to see anything non talented Zack in with Mel out. We love Liam but he's in other films and those we'll see .. HANGOVER 2 IS GOING DOWN THE TUBES AND BUST .. ZACK IS NO CLASS ACT AND MEL IS FABULOUS IN THE BUSINESS ...WE WILL SEE EVERY FILM HE'S IN. and about OKSANA WHO LIES LIKE HER DENTIST AND PHOTOS AND HER COMPUTER PROVE SHE LIED ABOUT THEIR AFFAIR. MEL IS A GOOD MAN AND A GREAT DAD AND WAS A GOOD HUSBAND AND FRIEND AND THE BEST OF ALL IN THE FILM INDUSTRY AND WE LOVE HIS FILMS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE. BOO ZACK WHOSE JEALOUS .. that he can work with a felon who was convicted and served time in prison for not all he did and who beat up his wife and embarrassed other woemn mistreating them too, and Zack doesn't want Mel in the film..SO ZACK HOW ARE YOU IN THE BEDROOM WITH THE BOYS AND MEN AND WOMEN WHOSE BED YOU SHARED UNWELCOME? Ugly Zack let's hear your secrets lousy actor.................waiting.

anthoy

hahahahah these *****s are funny..........

Lauren

The Hangover is one of my favourite movies, I absolutely cannot wait for the sequel!!

Drlove

I was there on the 10th for the first Bangkok shooting on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 with more shooting going on the 13th (tomorrow).
Next stop is Soi Cowboy in Bangkok.

ac19

i think this movie will be great! I personaly think Zach is a great actor. He is so funny! I cant wait to see this movie! AND thank god that mel isn't in it... he needs to worry about more important things!

Dave

for the hottest escorts visit www.myproviderguide.com

orse hass

I have a hair raising picture of Britney Spears open thighs up to her holly land getting out of her car if you will post it free

Danny

I was in the street last week when the Hangover 2 was being filmed. Right outside Cafe des sports as i the pic above Have loads of pics. Hopefully I will also get a camoe as I like lots of people became unofficial extra. Actually met some of the start and Todd Phillips. everyone seemed to be having a right good laugh. Cnat wait to see it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments