Michael Jackson's Lead Single -- 'Hold My Hand'

11/12/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first new Michael Jackson single will be a not-so-new duet with Akon -- a song entitled "Hold My Hand" that was originally leaked in 2008.

110101-michael-album-cover2

Epic Records/Sony Music just announced the lead single off the upcoming album "Michael" -- and "Hold My Hand" will be released this coming Monday, November 15 on michaeljackson.com.

Akon and MJ recorded the track back in 2007 ... a raw, incomplete version was eventually leaked to the public.

1112_akon_mj_small_audio2The new album will feature a total of 10 tracks -- including the controversial "Breaking News" -- when it's released December 14.

Here's the version that came out in 2008.

The Netherlands

OMG!!! Never heard this track before!!!

It's great! I love it!!!

Can't wait for the album and DVD box!!!!

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

The Netherlands

Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT Michael = HOT

Jackie

It's a cute song and I know it will be a bit hit...BUT...the song he did with Lenny Kravitz called "Another Day"..is HOTTTTTTT. I hope it's on the new album...regardless I'm going to buy it

The Netherlands

HOLD MY HAND

King of TMZ

ony released this experiment (Breaking News) on the public
BECAUSE:

- If the public buys that this is Michael Jackson
Then Sony can make as many NEW albums and songs as long as Jason Malachi is alive.

Get the full picture people
This is NOT MJ
This is an experiment to see how deaf and dumb you are and how loose your pockets are.

Boycott the Album and anything Sony or Freaky Japanese.

Nicole

who cares about the money his family is trying to make off his death , if anyone was smart they wouldn't buy it and then maybe this family would go away

FrankKenStein

what time does MJ go to bed?

when the big hand touches the little hand.

The Netherlands

@3. Another Day is a KILLER song!!!!!!!!!!!!

King of TMZ

Btw TMZ you missed the album track list:

Michael track list:
1. “Hold My Hand” (duet with Akon)
2. “Hollywood Tonight”
3. “Keep Your Head Up”
4. “(I Like) The Way You Love Me”
5. “Monster” (featuring 50 Cent)
6. “Best Of Joy”
7. “Breaking News”
8. “(I Can’t Make It) Another Day” (featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. “Behind The Mask”
10. “Much Too Soon”

The Netherlands

@10. Thanks for the tracklist.
Now i'm even more excited!!

themaestrosgirl

Hold My Hand is an awesome song!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to the official version, finally, I'd love to see if/how it differs from the one online.

The Netherlands

I'm thrilled!!!

The Netherlands

ANOTHER DAY - KILLER SONG!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Michael hardly sings anything on that track. I dunno if the proper version has more of him on it, but that leaked one never had much of his vocals.

The Netherlands

@15. Ehmmm.... that's BS.
You can hear Michael very clearly and he sings the most parts of the song.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments