Will.i.am -- New MJ Album 'Disrespectful' to Michael

11/13/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Black Eyed Peas front man Will.i.am wants no part of the new Michael Jackson album -- because he feels the entire thing goes against everything Michael stood for.

1113_will_i_am_Michael_jackson_REG
Will.i.am tells EW, "Whoever put it out and is profiting off of it, I want to see how cold they are ... He just wasn't any ordinary artist. He was a hands-on person. To me it's disrespectful. There's no honoring."

His biggest issue, it seems, is using unfinished MJ tracks -- something he feels the King of Pop never would have stood for: "Michael Jackson songs are finished when Michael says they’re finished ... Maybe if I never worked with him I wouldn’t have this perspective. He was very particular about how he wanted his vocals, the reverb he used ... he was that hands-on."

It's worth noting ... the album is put out by Sony, through Michael's estate. So Michael's kids are the ones who stand to make money off this.

Mary

wth..Just when I made up my mind and was going to buy it!
Mannnnn. Yeah I wish mj came back and told us the right thing to do!!
miss you michael

Sue from Tampa

I am just GLAD that FREAKY child molester is DEAD! Unreleased songs from WACKO JACKO are probably so bad Sony doesn't know what to do with them? Who cares if they have the FREAK"S seal of approval or not.

GO AHEAD SONY MAKE ALL THE $$$$$$$$ you want off his corpse.

MiMi

em

MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST
MICHAEL Is The BEST

moni

I haven´t heard it.

Posted at 1:43 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by Siggisis

I think it was MiMi who posted a link on the other board but – poof – mysteriously "the song was removed as requested" inbetween. Best regards of Sony, I guess, lol.
This is from youtube:

moni

I see MiMi was faster, LOL

MiMi

Michael would want you to do whatever would make you happy. If hearing his voice again will make you happy, he'd want you to hear it. :)

Posted at 1:44 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by Cathy
--------------------------------------------------

Have to disagree with you on this.

Michael was a perfectionist. He would not have wanted other people finishing his songs just as Will.I.Am stated in the article above.

You want to hear Michael's voice then listen to the songs he already left us to hear. If there are more songs somewhere then let the children decide what to do with them when they are older, not the Estate.

susie

Posted at 10:20 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by YellowTulip
-----------------------------
Katherine is a funny liar & a good actress & I'll do the same for my beloved "child".

Show me a pic of MJ's name on "his" grave plz!!!

Siggisis

I think "Keep your head up" is much better. More of Michael, somehow. How did you like it?

Posted at 1:39 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by moni

I haven´t heard it.

Posted at 1:43 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by Siggisis

Now I have. I love it, very beautiful. Michael-sweetness mixed with a little pain. Very lovely song!

Scorpio78

Siggisis

Oh, thanks MiMi and moni. I was listening to it at Youtube while you were busy posting links, lol
THANK YOU both. :-)

em

Wow...Scorpio78 Get a life!

MiMi

Siggi

Listen to the song again. The Whoo's are from another MJ song. Towards the end you hear parts of Earth Song.

It's another song that was copied and pasted. I do admit the lyrics are good, but IMO it's not Michael on the majority of this song either.

moni

Posted at 1:54 PM on Nov 13, 2010 by Siggisis
--------------------

Glad to hear this, Siggisis, I feel the same. Although I had been ready to grumble and gripe again, lol...

I'd just SO love to SEE Michael singing this song. Singing and dancing. How magnificent this would be.

l

Good choice of picture TMZ! :)
you guys usually put up pictures from his trial time.
and thats when he was sick and stressed so dont choose those ones! I love you Michael! ForEverrrr!!!!!!