Oksana: Why I Recorded Mel ...

11/16/2010 1:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva told Larry King she recorded Mel Gibson's threatening rants because she thought Mel was going to kill her and she wanted her mother to have proof.... this according to sources connected to the show.

Mel Gibson Oksana Recording

During Oksana's tell-all interview -- set to air tomorrow night -- Larry asked why she decided to capture Mel's rants on tape. Oksana replies, "I started taping it around 11 o'clock because I thought I'm actually not going to live through the night."

She continues, "I wanted my mother to be able to prove that if I'm dead that this is who did it."

King asked if alcohol ever set Mel off -- she replied, "There was no liquor, not once.  He never drunk.  I mean, one time he drunk when he was away.  That's the only time he drunk.  I've never ever seen him drinking."

She continued, "That's why I keep saying on those tapes, you need medication.  He does need medication for the sake of our daughter.  He needs to be treated."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TMZgossip

Ole Larry is expecting 8-track tapes

Muppet

Yet in her letter to Mel she claims she taped him only to for the use of treatment. She said nothing about fearing for her life. Fancy that!!

TMZgossip

King asked if alcohol ever set Mel off -- she replied, "There was no liquor, not once. He never drunk. I mean, one time he drunk when he was away. That's the only time he drunk. I've never ever seen him drinking."

uh oh
guess i gotta lay off the 'he was hammered when he hammered her' line

shucks!!!!

Muppet

I think it's hysterical that Larry King is doing the interview. The guy is a total douchebag with women lol How many times has he been married? Good grief!

Muppet

uh oh
guess i gotta lay off the 'he was hammered when he hammered her' line

shucks!!!!

Posted at 8:34 AM on Nov 16, 2010 by TMZgossip

Told you that ages ago but you didn't listen. :P

Frieda

Riiiiiight and that's why she used the tapes to EXTORT HIM!

She refused to leave his house and collected the tapes over time, out of context.

OX: "..and there was nothing for me"..so she played them!

BReasonable

then why does she say in her emails that she taped him with the purpose of letting him listen to his own rantings so that they can work through it and get back together. That is not the same as gathering evidence of a crime. She continues to lie.

neely

LA Sheriff's Dept listen and take note. Judge Gordon, too.

TMZgossip

Posted at 8:34 AM on Nov 16, 2010 by Muppet
...

ole Larry hasn't been relevant since the OJ trial
and I think he has enough ex-wives to make a baseball team

TMZgossip

uh oh
guess i gotta lay off the 'he was hammered when he hammered her' line

shucks!!!!

Posted at 8:34 AM on Nov 16, 2010 by TMZgossip

Told you that ages ago but you didn't listen. :P

Posted at 8:35 AM on Nov 16, 2010 by Muppet
...

but the "he hasn't had a drink since '06" doesn't hold water either, does it?

Frieda

No one believes her. She has already said to Mel that she recorded them "so you could hear yourself". LIAR LIARFACE LIARHEAD with a little extra LYING ON TOP, to quote TMZ

BReasonable

Oops. Muppet I see you already posted what I said. Didn't mean to copy. Her lieing annoys me so much that I didn't bother to read the earlier posts before writing mine.

Paulette

There are claims that she has taken pictures of his medication & He has several medications, so I'm sure that he already is on the proper medication for it if this is something that really is treatable, as opposed to a fight caused by normal reasons (which, of course, was a part that was edited out of the recorded tapes.

TMZgossip

Riiiiiight and that's why she used the tapes to EXTORT HIM!

OX: "..and there was nothing for me"..so she played them!

Posted at 8:36 AM on Nov 16, 2010 by Frieda
...

refused to leave?

she got the baby and tried to get her son
but Mad MELtdown wouldn't let her leave.

Phreaky

Huh... imagine that. She totally forgot about the original reason.... because she heard the angels sing CHING CHING!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments