'Hellcats' Poser -- Topless Photo Controversy

11/20/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matt Barr from "Hellcats" can't seem to keep his shirt on in public -- which should be okay since dude is fully ripped ... but some people just ain't buying his explanation for dropping his tops.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jean

So is he a "Meth Head" or a "Coke" head? Judging from his behavior I would say both .......

Jackie

Male whore attention....he ain't that attractive when he boost his ego in public....I have seen more decent men with ribs -they always kept their shirts on. Matt go suck some bananas to make them harder....lmao.....aww!!...I lost respect for ya dude.pfft

boo

I thought that was Spencer Pratt in the middle picture!

Joao

I thought the guy was hot but on second glance, the video and when he opened his mouth, maybe not. I can see now why he's putting all that energy into his body, because outside of that, he has nothing going on. I know that Hollyweird have abandoned talent for appearance, but this guy is a d-lister at the very best. There's always a prettier face, a more chiseled body with no talent and more masculine waiting in the wings to easily take his place...

Bill Leslie

So this isn't gossip at all, it's just wank material for Harvey?

paf

well, compared to the resident shirt-burglar matthew maconahey or whatever the spelling may be, i would rather look at this fellow (just look, not listen to). i mean, he's kind of doing us a public service?

Nostradamus

So this isn't gossip at all, it's just wank material for Harvey?

Posted at 11:42 AM on Nov 20, 2010 by Bill Leslie

'fraid so

Laxer

Matt looks really ripped here. That, along with his acting skills should guarantee him a long, exciting career. Way to go, Matt.

xmv

That's NOT a controversy, nor a story.

SLH

his face and hair are the best parts about him ... are those girls blind?

iharichutney

he is so fine.

Jill

So uh...who's the chick?? I think THAT is what's more important...He is so damn hot!

Stacy

I find it funny that the men commenting are jealous of this guy and that the woman commenting are jealous of this guy for being sexual.

Whenever a girl/woman is half naked, guys don't say anything and the girls/woman are even worse by saying "if I had a body like that I would be half naked too"

It is really funny to see men and WOMAN jealous of a guy when they are attractive and showing some skin

I think more guys need to get naked.

MattBarrLover

matt barr is so hot!
i dont get what you people are talking about!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments