New MJ Music Video -- Go Towards the Light!!

11/23/2010 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's new music video for "Hold My Hand" will be to die for ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Jackson's Hold My Hand Music Video

Sources tell TMZ a shoot for the MJ/Akon music video took place yesterday at an airplane hanger in Tustin, CA -- and it involved a whole bunch of extras ... and a very heavenly theme.

We're told the group of extras -- which included a bunch of die-hard MJ fans -- were asked to gather outside the hanger ... and when the giant doors opened, the place was pitch black ... except for one bright light at the end.

Our spies say the extras were then asked to walk towards the light ... symbolizing their journey into heaven.

Should be one hell heck of a music video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

thehoch

Did you hear they think Michael Jackson actually died from food poisoning? He ate 12 year old nuts and a 13 year old wiener...

Gsharon 710

Hope it is thr real thing.

JLS

I bet those extras that were fans had a great time! It would have been quite the way to honor him.

I bet the video will turn out to be terrific.

Junek

Enter Archangel Michael! At the end of the tunnel! Yes - come into the light!

Gina

"Enter Archangel Michael! At the end of the tunnel! Yes - come into the light! "

Can't wait to have Michael back .....Love you Michael more.

Junek

Question to @teddyriley1 (twitter) "Do you think he will come back though? I do. I think he wants to give the world a lesson in love.

Answer from: @teddriley1 "Like Jesus!!!"

Hallelujah! Good IS Good!

anonymous

The King of Pop is alive and well.....in 2012 he'll resurface. That's all I can say for now.

barf

The correct spelling would be HANGAR !

Lord have mercy, you guys at TMZ are so full of it...

cuore

Michaeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll!!!!!
I love you with all my heart and my soul!!!!!

iFart

I absolutely love the song, but I wasn't too sure about the whole posthumous video thing. I changed my mind when I heard they called for MJ fans only to be in the video. Should be a nice way to pay tribute to MJ. It was a really fun afternoon in Tustin...MJ fans are the best. I believe it is premiering on Oprah on Dec. 6th.

themaestrosgirl

I must admit I was against the project at first - A Michael Jackson video of a Michael Jackson (OK and Akon :-))without Michael Jackson, is, well, without interest...But I will keep an open mind, and I feel better knowing fans were involved...

élisa

why the shadow of mj is not the same? Why? because mj is alive !!!!!!!

mysteria333

THE KING OF ALL ENTERTAINMENT ,, WILL RETURN !!!! THERE WERE NONE BEFORE HIM AND THERE WILL BE NONE AFTER HIM !!! OUR BELOVED MICHAEL SHALL RETURN !!! MICHAEL:: OH HOW YOU ARE LOVED !!!!

mj is the sexiest man ever

the king mj is alive
the world be ready
i love you michael so much you are the best
keep the faith always

Babe

MJ is ALIVE !!!!!!!! Can't wait for him to come back.I love you angel, so much :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments