Mel On The Hunt for Oksana's Oxycodone Rx

11/26/2010 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva were in a legal brawl over Oxycodone ... TMZ has learned.

1123_mel_oksana_EX_TMZ_02

We've obtained court documents in which Mel's lawyers were trying to get hold of Oksana's medical records -- specifically records from CVS pharmacy, after Mel found a bottle of Oxycodone prescribed to Oksana.

Mel's lawyers argued ... by lawfully finding the bottle and seeing the information on the prescription bottle, Oksana waived her right of privacy, and that Mel had a right to see exactly how may prescriptions CVS had been filling.

Oksana's lawyers bristled, arguing right back that Mel was on a "fishing expedition" and that the information was "irrelevant."

There's no indication the judge has ruled on Mel's motion to get Oksana's CVS records.

little aussie reader

ooh cryptic, we don't get 'huge' acts this far north. Although Joe ****er and George Thorogood are coming to town. The best I can narrow it down to is bon jovi or the eagles. I hope it's the former, lucky you ;o)

little aussie reader

OK....just do some detective work. They preformed on the CNN Heros. They preformed at the AMA's. They are touring Asia, NZ and Australia for the next 2 1/2 weeks. That's all I can say.

Posted at 2:18 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by LA me

Gotcha ;o) you lucky lucky LA! :o))

LA me

Lil,
Former would be correct!

little aussie reader

Wow LA, I'm impressed! I'm just a lil gal from the rainforest. I can't even begin to imagine! I love the diversity of ppl on this forum :o)

little aussie reader

TMZ is a joke. For those of us who live in the real world, TMZ and its followers are nothing more than valueless pond s*** that feed off of the ignorant American people.

Posted at 2:16 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by media sucks

And yet you are here. Hmmmm.

twilightmom

Luv me some JBJ!! Yuuummmy!

twilightmom

Luv me some JBJ!! Yuuummmy!

little aussie reader

Luv me some JBJ!! Yuuummmy!

Posted at 2:31 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by twilightmom

LOL! Who doesn't? Hiya twilightmom :o)

LA me

Lil
Here's alink with me and Gaga...damn paps blinded me!!! Followed us around all night!

roz

Posted at 2:16 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by media sucks

Curious to know: how is that REAL WORLD working for you and yours?

twilightmom

Oops! Sorry about the multiple posts! :/

I'm good, how bout you Lil Aussie?
Hey La Me, I envy you sooo much! That's what I think I'm gonna do when my daughter turns 18. I'm moving back to Cali and gonna start up a business like that! Wow...too cool!

Cat

Even though everyone is sick to death of hearing about Madame OG and all of her concerns about MG, she and her lowers have dragged every detail about him out into the open, the implications and inuendos have constantly been low blows and meant to make MG seem like a miserable so and so which very probably is the exact opposite. The man deserves a metal for tolerating such a creature as OG. The only good thing that came out of this duration of lust is little Lucia who remains with Mommy Dearest OG. I think every nasty little detail about this hag from hades should be dragged out into the open and examined as backlash for the nastiness she has already handed out to MG. But MG has already shown us that keeping quiet and sitting back and letting OG burp out her multiple versions of "everchanging truths by OG" is the only way to deal with her. Then she can purger herself in court and face the many consequences of her delusional actions. Whatever type of altercation MG and OG had all of those months ago, this falderal should be long over with, old news, water under the bridge. To me a number of times in nearly real time videos, she has seemed sedated and not quite with it. To our knowledge OG last plastic surgery was in January/2010 or so, unless she has had continuing health problems from complications, Oxycontin is something meant for the very short term. But that Russian friend/reporter did say that OG had to be on 30 pills per day just to cope with the situation she has caused and is living with. I don't blame MG lawyers for pressing for further info about this prescription (maybe others too), maybe they are working on showing that she doesn't have the mental stability needed to raise a young child.

little aussie reader

Lil

Posted at 2:34 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by LA me

FOFL! LA!!! I started watching that clip and I thought OMG! - LA is perez hilton!!! Then I saw YOU. You are waaay cooler!! :o))

little aussie reader

Oops! Sorry about the multiple posts! :/

I'm good, how bout you Lil Aussie?

Posted at 2:37 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by twilightmom

All good here twilight - although I'm having a bout of 'LA envy' :o)

LA me

Posted at 2:16 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by media sucks

Curious to know: how is that REAL WORLD working for you and yours?

Posted at 2:35 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by roz

Guess I don't live in Media's world??? Sucks to be you! I live in TMZ's world and you wish you could!!