George Lopez' Wife

Files For Divorce

11/23/2010 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez' wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

George and Ann Lopez DivorceTMZ first reported the couple's intention to call it quits.  Now Ann Lopez has filed legal docs to make it official.

According to the divorce petition, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court by disso-queen Laura Wasser, Ann cites "irreconcilable differences."

Ann is asking for spousal support and primary physical custody of their 14-year-old daughter.

We're told there is no prenup.

The couple has been married for 17 years.

TJ

Who gets custody of the kidney?

Stewart

FUG COUPLE ALERT! YIKES!

BigUglyTexan

I'm sure they'll be civil about this in dealing with community property. He gives back half a kidney and she provides half a sense of humor.

sunnyroberto

George Lopez is a douche. After the divorce, ship his sorry butt back to Mexico.

BigUglyTexan

Oh, and can TMZ please dump that fingerhut ad? Yes, that ugly transgender thing with the finger on its face makes me look, but it also makes me loathe the company; whatever the hell it is they do.

Blue Lake

Team Ann all the way. I even stopped watching his show when he was exposed as a cheater. Conan should bump him off the network and put Amy Sedaris in that slot.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

How soon before we see the hot young thing (i.e. adequate offspring producer)on his arm? I say within 3 months.

gooooood

he looks like a sofa....a dark leather sofa! ewwwwwwwwwww

Cathy

That's really a shame :-(

AZRAZA

You haters don't even know what happened. George you are funny, and have done alot for the Raza. It makes me sick that everyone just assumes that he cheated. Maybe she just got tired of him working all the time. One everyone forgets is that there is a fourteen year old involved and you guys dogging her mom and dad doesn't help the situation. Just because Sandras old man cheated on her and Eva's Old man cheated on her doesn't mean that what happened here. I Respect Anne for her decision, only she knows why she really wants out. The only thing I hope that he didn't cheat because he not only cheates on his wife he cheates on his daughter too. I wish them both luck and George keep doing what your doing. Thats the problem with the latin community they never stick together....

always

What she did was a great thing..but why would any lady with all that money let her self go like this. She is huge. Not only that it is bad for her health. She needs to start going to a gym.

Big Taters

I'm trying to figure out which one of those pictures is George. Any guesses yall?

Wood Eye

Take that ****head for EVERYTHING, girl!!! Get that kidney back, too, and ask for alimony AND a chunk of his assets upon his death.

I used to watch GL and was rooting for his show to succeed. When I learned about what he did to his wife, I said rot in hell and picked up the remote.

You go Ana--don't go away mad--just get away from him, and get EVERYTHING.

Glo

Go Ann!! Get all you can from that dirtbag! You gave him a kidney...he owes you a lot!

susan

YEAH Ann!!!!!!!! Glad you are kicking that prostitute cheating son a bitch to the cub. Get the money honey because that is ALLLLLL that cheating SOB is good for. He cheated on you, drinks like a fish, thinks he is all that and took your kidney ...and cheated with prostitutes after. I won't ever look at his ugly ass the same! TEAM ANN!!!!!!! F-uck George Lopez.