George Lopez' Wife

Files For Divorce

11/23/2010 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez' wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

George and Ann Lopez DivorceTMZ first reported the couple's intention to call it quits.  Now Ann Lopez has filed legal docs to make it official.

According to the divorce petition, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court by disso-queen Laura Wasser, Ann cites "irreconcilable differences."

Ann is asking for spousal support and primary physical custody of their 14-year-old daughter.

We're told there is no prenup.

The couple has been married for 17 years.

VB

Does she get custody of the kidney as well?

angelwolf333

he would be dead if it wasnt for her.
i dont care if she is a crazy bitch and demanding. he would be dead. he owes her at least half of everything he has if not all he would be dead dead dead.
thats it he would be dead.

JetA

Hey George!

I bet that wiped your all capped smile off your face. Be a man and give the lady back her kidney.

Do America a favor move back to Mexico.

Greg

Hey George Lopez what a loser. You were in love when your sorry ass needed a kidney. I hope she takes you for all you are worth. By the way, your show sucks.

Greg

Kay

For the one who said he would probably be dating Sandra or Eva...why would either of them want another cheating B#####D? They have already been down that road. Yikes, can't even imagine them with that big mouth egotistical creep.

susan

George is sooooo gross. I feel so bad for his daughter. What a role model he is...hookers! He is just an egotistical lowlife. I cant watch him anymore. He really thinks so highly of himself...I DON'T!!!!! He will wake up in a year and see what that his family was more important than fame but it will be too late.....he doesn't deserve his great wife.

Lisa

She finally realized that he's a Child Molester!!!

Lisa

Seriously do some homework he was being investigated last year and this year!!!! George you make me sick, I sure hope you didn't take advantage of your daughter like you did your relatives, how can you sleep at night,,,,

Alex

George get a hotter wife!

susan

Maybe she should get a hotter husband!!! And a faithful one while she is at it! Not some prostitute loving, kidney stealing motherf--ker

susan

I just thought about something...George Lopez will never really "divorce" his wife completely because her kidney is inside his body keeping him alive. He carries a part of her inside him always and a vital part because it is keeping him alive. Wonder what that feels like...knowing you cheated on the woman who gave you life and having the reminder of it everyday . Karma is a bitch isn't it!!!! I hope he feels guilty everyday for the rest of his life....oops...that would mean he had a moral code .....he doesn't

CYNTHIA

God have mercy... I have never seen such absolutely hateful, vicious and cruel postings about about a family divorcing.

susan

I think that is because George cheating with prostitutes after all his wife has done for him is hateful, cruel and vile and people have very strong feelings about what he did to his wife and daughter with his behavior.

PBurk

George Lopez is a racist pig. He is not funny. I am glad his show was canceled. Hope I don't ever see him on TV again.