Kanye -- Comparing Matt Lauer to a Child Abuser????

11/24/2010 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West went on another trademark rant last night -- unleashing about everything from Taylor Swift to George W. Bush ... and even took what seemed to be a serious shot at Matt Lauer.
112410_kanye_mattlauer_youtube

During his concert in New York last night, Kanye brought up the "Today" show drama again (and his allegations that Lauer ran a clip from his interview with Kanye out of context) -- and made the following comment:

"Matt Lauer's not a bad guy I'm sure ... but if you are a child that's being abused by your parent ... or you are a girl being abused by your boyfriend ... the greatest win that you could ever have is for that person to hit you in public. You SEE! YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU!"

For the record -- Matt and the "Today" show insist they did NOTHING wrong.

As for Kanye, he also ranted about the infamous Taylor Swift moment at the VMAs -- saying, "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage longer."

He continued, "Taylor never came to my defense in any interview .. and rode it and rode it."

Check out the clip -- pretty crazy stuff.

Soccermom

A first rate delusional dumbsh*t. Why do people still pay attention to him is beyond my understanding.

bc

I am sure the people that came to his concert did not pay to listen to him rant about himself for 30 minutes. If he keeps that up, he will loose what few fans he has left.

moveover

Just an angry, irrelevant punk! Quit whining and STFU with the crybaby speeches, already.

ohreally

kanye is a kid man

Notaparazzzi

Good thing he is going back to arrogant jerk-mode, I was starting to think he really felt bad for what he did to Taylor Swift. The best part of all of this is that his music sucks -- this guy is a has-been. Enough already

KristinaLA

I can't stand Kanye. He's a complete idiot. I agree with the person who said the death of his mother should've given him some humility. Who supports this guy's music??? He's garbage!

Yidmash

Kanye is FN RIGHT suck the press twisting and turning of everyones GUTS@@^^^SS.Swift SUCKS yea she preety&all but her VOICE IS DONE with after three song wonderment MOVEON disney..we don`t need2 see you same dout hacks smiting tusps the airwaves BABY brains!.SOME ONE has the nuts to standup2 the netwporxs hacie lackeys on me back split and spatlee since I was seen on a FN radar screen in 1963 in hidding in the cold war age of the spys.Dispatch DAH poophas freemasonsdwnt4 the networks for dirty deeds dunt dirt cheap.Made them trillions they killed everyone I knew.KANYE IS THE KING and yousR dah`FOOL~SS tass lickinSS cam cam sound sound F toff

Deborah

Will someone please state the obvious aside from being an *******...KANYE is BIPOLAR and needs meds ASAP!!!!

Diana

How is this guy still around?

Disgusted

This is nothing but an uneducated punk.

.........

Love Kanye's music, he is very talented, and regardless what you might think still has a huge fan base.

But I'm not gonna lie, Kanye West is straight up weird!!

hardwood22

Ummmmmmm..........can you say ,"idiot"?

James J. Barrett

Why are people failing to admit some of what he says are actually true? People just love to hate for the sake of hating on someone whom has made some negative mistakes in the public eye. As if everyone else is perfectly flawless and Kanye is the only a-hole in the world. Perhaps it is the general public sending their criticisms, about Kanye, that should get over themselves. He isn't the first person to be full of himself, and he is guaranteed to not be the last.

TMZ dont like me

This really getting sad now. Obviously, the poor boy is starting to crack under the hot, "Flashing Lights" of fame. Ye really needs help. Probably should have sought the services of a good mental health professional, right after his momma died.

moveover

If he wants to ramble incoherently for 10 minutes, maybe he should talk about how, with limited skills and talent, he's the luckiest black man living today on the face of the earth!