Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

shirleyholmes

fuddyduddy

Oh, yeah....OG really feared for her life, didn't she?

igotfleasfromtmz

She and her lowers are pieces of sh.t

fuddyduddy

Thank goodness, Mel did NOT take this insane woman back!

igotfleasfromtmz

The second time she chased him it didn't work.

LA me

A desperate plea for Mel's money! She saw it flitting away from her gold digging hands as another day went by without her "King"

little aussie reader

In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on: "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

Mel: "I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you. I don’t trust you. I don’t love you".

That wasn't a clue? Geez, she's slow on the uptake.

igotfleasfromtmz

He woulda been out of there sooner but you reeled him back in with Lucia you worm.

igotfleasfromtmz

That picture they posted show's the real her. OMG she is in bad shape. Too much oxycodone

Fidel's niece

Booohooo, Booohooo,

ROFLMAO!!!

The bitch is crazy and DUMB!

***Team Mel***

fuddyduddy

At least she did speak one morsel of truth...Mel was sick and tired of her. Who could blame him?

LA me

Oh, yeah....OG really feared for her life, didn't she?

Posted at 1:01 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by fuddyduddy

@Fuddy
BINGO!!! You hit it on the nose! Sounds to me she is quaking in her boots (Jimmy Choo's paid for by MG, her almighty king)

little aussie reader

LOL fuddy! I don't even know her and I'm sick of her ;o)

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 1:12 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by fuddyduddy
It gets tiring to wade through all the silicone and plastic to get to her. Would leave an army breathless.

little aussie reader

Hiya LA :o) Guys get away ok?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments