Cinnabun -- You Can Call Me Tex!

12/2/2010 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moving can be a bitch ... even for an actual bitch (female dog) -- but TMZ has learned ... Jesse James' star pooch Cinnabun (left) is finally all settled with her master in Texas.

1201_cinnabun_tmz_EX
As we previously reported, Jesse had moved to Texas several months ago without his escape artist canine ... because he wanted to make sure the place was poochie-proof before Cinnabun arrived.

But now we're told it's all good -- and Cinnabun is adjusting well to her new life on the range with her new soul mate, Mr. T (right).

JLS

Biggest reason I love TMZ is this. Dog stories. Even updates. Good stuff, Harvey. Thank you.

These are two intelligent lookers for sure. I wonder if Cinny is going to brag to others about being a California girl lol. California girls rule (I'm one)!

Love that Jesse is a great doggie dad. That's very appealing.

JLS

Those look like very smoochable lips. Great dogs! I'd scratch those ears and rub those tummys.

They look happy and healthy.

pb

i miss having poooches

niles

This picture is obviously staged. Cinnabun has attempted many escapes from this evil brute. Hopefully, she will succeed and find a decent loving home.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wonder how long before they chew up some poor kid

cornflakegirl

Ahhhhh. What cuties!

@Midnighttoker - you are clueless.

Kelly

These are the greatest dogs. Of course the picture is staged. I have two Pits and I stage pictures of them all the time.

Ginger

I couldn't figure out how this dog got 'out' twice earlier this year. Once Sandra went public with her adopted baby, tho, it all made sense. I'd let any pit bull around my newborn 'out' too.

Shug

Chew up a kid??? What an irresponsible thing to say! Mean or vicious dogs are a product of mean or vicious owners you putz!

John

There goes Austin. Famewhores and so-called stars need to stay the heck away from any town but Hollywood.

Melissa

I love pit bulls, they are the friendliest, most loyal and loving dog breed ever. I feel sorry for anyone who believes all the negative stuff written about this breed because they are really missing out on something wonderful.

Athina

Sometimes "animal instinct" can take over. Just to be on the safe side, no matter how sweet and adorable your pet is, please never ever leave your dog, not just pit bulls, alone in a room with a small child. We had a tragedy here when the mother went outside for a cigarette. She came back inside to a dead daughter.

Melissa

The correct way to bring a baby into a home with a dog of any breed is to make the dog realize this baby is part of the pack leader, never allow your dog in the same room as the baby for at least three weeks, this makes the dog realize that this little crying thing is not a toy but must be protected.

me

I have a black pitt bull terrier who is nine months old. you raise a dog with love and kindness and that's what you get back. nothing more. i do not have tattoos and i love my dog to death.

Anon E Mouse

Only low class trash own pitbulls.
You will never see someone with a decent job that lives in a decent neighborhood owning one of these dogs.
I love dogs and most animals, but I don't trust these things and would definitely not have one of them around my children.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments