Heather Locklear Hospitalized -- Bacterial Infection

12/1/2010 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Locklear is currently hospitalized in California after coming down with a bacterial infection ... TMZ has learned.

Heather Locklear Hospitalized

Locklear's rep confirms ... the actress is now on antibiotics and will be released from the hospital later today.

Heather had just returned from Canada, where she finished shooting a movie called, "He Loves Me."

Anonymous

god, is this newsworthy

Ms.Rico Lander

drugs alcoholic nervous breakdown what is it

Dee

Geez TMZ...isn't ANYTHING PRIVATE anymore???!!! I guess not...this IS TMZ. You people are like rabid dogs! UGH! SOOO GLAD I'm NOT a "celebrity"...Noone wants this kind of info out! YUCK! Whatever happened to "HIPPA" and the "privacy laws" of hospitals? I guess they don't exist for celebs! Get well soon Heather! :(

OooooNooo!

Geez, I TOLD her NOT to go out with the hoser! He's not worthy.

Pass me another LaBlatt's.

fran

feel better soon Heather your one of my favorites

SERIOUSLY !!!!!

SO...that's what they're call plastic surgery these days, eh? A 'bacterial infection'!

awards

Canada is not for those with weak immune systems, life is tough up here! Hope she gets well soon!

truth

ROCK AND ROLL TB STRIKES AGAIN LMAO!!!!!

random poster

... the actress is now on antibiotics...

Oh good, just what she needed. Another drug in her system.

Nancy

No wonder health care is so expensive in this country. Us regular folks would just go to their doctor.

rugguer

this is a comment for awards, life is tough up there, i think you should google the country and check it out first, tough in which way that we were not affected by the reccession that bush caused worldwide, or that we have health care for everyone no matter your economic outcome, or the fact you can get married if your a homosexual for years now,just a few of hundreds of replies i could place here,and learn to google and investigate before typing your ignorance, btw bacterial infections takes weeks to form so she already had it when she came here, it seems to me as a proud canadain that the u.s. is tough down there.

Bubbles The Chimp

With all of her facial peels and plastic surgery, it doesn't surprise me.

Joey

Having been married to Tommy Lee it's amazing that she doesn't have more diseases

ralphie the one-eyed

I’d like to infect her bacteria!
Me~ow !!

awards

#14 rugguer

You don;t think Canada is tougher than a gated community in LA? With lows in the 50's and high's in the 90's?

Canada's fine bankers prevented the housing crises and real estate bubble burst Clinton created (so far!!).

The health care system relies on the US for really difficult cases.

Every one benefits when gays marry just like the chugs. I bought Google at $17 on IPO day (how about you?).

A primary bacterial infection can be acquired in less than 24 hours.

Canada is probably the best country in the world; that is why I am here now. Life these days is tougher in the US, Canada is a better place to be now. As a proud Canadian, you should repeat third grade and learn to write and punctuate. Chinese, maybe?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments