« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom & Gisele -- $7,500 Christmas Light Spectacular

12/2/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's electric bill is gonna be through the roof this Xmas -- TMZ has learned the couple is spending $7,500 to light and decorate their L.A. mansion for the Holidays.

1201_national_lampoons_tom_gisele_WB_getty_EX
Sources close to the couple tell us ... G&T placed an order with A-1 Christmas Trees and Lights in L.A. on Tuesday -- purchasing two twelve-foot Christmas trees ... and a whole mess of lights for their house ... totaling approximately $7,500.

Big surprise -- we're told the lights are red, white, and blue ... Patriots style. Clark Griswold would be proud.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

amore69

The notice had been divulged for the site specialized in celebrities TMZ, that it affirmed that Gisele and the husband, the American football player Tone Brady, had ordered to two natural trees of Christmas of almost four meters of height each, beyond a great amount of light for decoration. The decoration would be for the house of the couple in Los Angeles. According to assessorship of the press of top, the notice is \" completely falsa\". Moreover, it informs that the house that the model is constructing in Los Angeles not yet is ready. http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/ilustrada/839747-gisele-bundchen-nega-ter-gasto-r-13-mil-com-decoracao-de-natal.shtml

amore69

thats not the house in the picture! you really think that is an LA mansion? pff that is what my house looks like in the suburbs. are people really so gullible? the house isn't even done yet. I just saw the big old construction zone about a month ago. Yes Gisele is living in Boston but decorating her house in LA at the same time? makes total sense right?! lol
so true, these people have given more money than I'm sure each and every complainer here. Gisele actually gave the greatest sum of money than any other celebrity to the Haiti efforts. what is that? oh yes, we only like to read and belive the "bad" news correct?

justpicky

TMZ ? I want to see a picture of it ( decorations )

anonymous

Gisele's rep says this story is 100% not true. Their house is still being built and they couldn't put decorations in there even if they wanted to. I figured. I mean, even if they could, why would they put up decorations when they're not even going to be there?!
So TMZ's just making up stories now when they feel like it?

Kaylea

Is your house on fire, Clark?
No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

shacka

this house isn't even anywhere near finished last time I saw, who gets this info? Oh and wait aren't Supermodels and Quarterbacks supposed to live in trailer parks? (*sarcasm in case some are too dense*)

pam

Considering how much they earn it's not really all that much. I'm sure they give a bigger percent of their income to charity than the average middle class guy. The rich keep the rest of us poor b*stards working, so let them spend it. If you like to work on your own car or mow your own lawn fine, doesn't make you a better person than someone who pays for those services. Next year though, I hope they choose a decorator who won't blab to the media.

1001001

Poor people are so ignorant and uneducated.You simpletons are criticizing people for spending money during a recession! There's always people that bring up unemployed or starving people with no Christmas presents. How is that Tom Brady's problem? He's not the one that decided to have 6 kids while making 25K per year. I'm sure he gives lots to charity but it's his business if he doesn't! Poor people are so good at spending other people's money.

Pound Sand

Stupid haters! So what if he spends that on xmas lights! He earned it and can spend his money on anything he wants! Why does everytime a rich person spends money, they hafta give it to the needy? I'm unemployed and struggling to have a good xmas for my 3 kids but this does not offend me what-so-ever! I HOPE HE WIPES HIS ASS WITH $100 BILLS!

Posted at 9:53 AM on Dec 2, 2010 by Vince

Vince you are so right!!!!!! I hope for you a xmas filled with lots of love!

addy

That house looks exactly like the one in 'Christmas Vacation'. Actually... I think it is -- the reindeer that Clark / Chevy kicked over are in the front lawn.

meme

Wow, that could feed a lot of homeless people at Christmas!

james

thats not his house, thats from a griswalt christmas

finghollywood

I remember these morons from their Earth Hour videos.....FU to all the celebrities telling me that I need to turn off my lights to save the planet and then going all Griswold on their own house...

Not another #$%(@%#$!! word about my carbon footprint from Hollywood hypocrites.

kj

Before you say she's pathetic and complain about starving kids maybe you should donate $3 million just like she did to haiti?

Matt

You cannot be serious. Peopleactually believe this is real????? That picture is from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. You people are retarded.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3