« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady -- Your Loss Is Ro-Gaine

12/1/2010 8:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady may be getting a new linebacker -- a hairline backer.

Tom Brady Hair Rogaine

The folks from Rogaine tell TMZ they're more than happy to offer the reportedly follically-challenged QB a 3-month supply of the product.

Rogaine's PR people offer this sage advice to Tom:  "He shouldn't just try and grow his hair to cover that bald spot...he should try and regrow the HAIR that belongs there!"

The company wants to send Tom a free, 3-month supply of Hair Regrowth Foam -- the unscented, so he doesn't get bullied by his teammates.

On the bright side, Tom, it's another way to stay topical.

1201_hair_today_gone_tomorrow_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Annie

lol

Carl

Just deal with it. You are rich, you have a beautiful wife, and your job as a quarterback will not be affected by your hair. Your hairstyle is too 1970s anyway.

Phreaky

I must have missed something. Where is the claim from that he was balding?

Gloria Unread

He'd be just as hot if he were bald as he is with hair. If that b**ch Giselle doesn't like him bald, then she really doesn't love him. But she also doesn't want him to play football - his great passion in life - so I doubt that she actually does love him at all...

JLS

I get the attraction Tom causes as a football player BUT personally? He looks like a 14 year old boy.

He's just not good looking to me. A goofy little boy married to a model who isn't too smart either.

My God, when their looks go these two are really going to be in trouble...

DV

Hillarious!

JK

I heard he had implants prior to this in NYC. Though he does have a spot on the top back of his head on TV, more noticable when its wet after the game and lank.

No comment

Why do report his crappola...its just free advertising for Rogaine.... Unless they are giving Harvey a free supply for the post

natasha

Tom brady si hot, the media needs to leave him alone!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

He don't need no hair plugs to get women. Dump his bitch!

Tinalouise

Wow.. lay off Tom Brady already. He is soooooo sexy and hot he could be bald for all I care but I do think the hair looks hot right now. Giselle is one lucky girl!

Lisa

PLEASE Rogaine does not work. If it did, no man in this country will be bald. Tom, take the free Rogaine supply but don't count on it.

Linny

You HAVE to add Bret Michaels to the photos of "hair today, gone tomorrow." He is the WORST! Does he sleep in the bandana and hair piece??? God it looks like sheet.

NelsonH

A great deal of male celebrities and sports stars, I'd wager about 50-75%, are bald but wear toupees, hats or have hair plugs. It's part of life being a man getting older. But then again, I take Propecia every day, so... I'm clearly afraid of it too. Women shouldn't be so harsh on a balding man -- you aren't looking so great as you age either.

NelsonH

And agreed with #17. Brett Michaels has one of the worst hair pieces in history. Who does he think he's fooling? It's a bad wig, with a completely unconvincing bandanna and sometimes cowboy hat.

I would say John Travolta has the worst hair piece, but I don't know if what he has qualifies as a hair piece. It's more like that spray hair they had years ago sold on late night TV. It's like a Chia Pet.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments