Oksana: The Rent Was Never Too Damn High!

12/5/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Forget rent control! Oksana Grigorieva has been living high on the hog for years for free, with the help of a few celebrities.

1203_mel_oksana_david_foster_TMZ_ex_2
Mel Gibson says in a declaration obtained by TMZ, "When Oksana and I began dating, she and her son, Alexander (Sacha), who she shares custody of with Sacha's father, actor Timothy Dalton, were living in the home of a friend, music producer David Foster, and I was living in my present home in Malibu."

Mel goes on: "Oksana would often complain to me that she did not like having to make the drive from Malibu to Sherman Oaks, where Sacha was enrolled in school during the weeks Sacha was in her custody."

But apparently David Foster was even more unhappy about footing the bill, because, according to Mel, David wanted the house back and told her to move.

So Mel stepped in and bought a home in the same area as Sacha's school -- Sherman Oaks -- a four-bedroom, 3,468-square-foot house.  And as simple as that, Oksana had a new place to live.

But as we know, there was an unhappy ending. Mel says, "Our relationship was always a tumultuous one and Oksana and I argued with one another frequently about recurring problems in our relationship.  As a result, I left the Sherman Oaks residence and moved back into my home in Malibu several times prior to March, 2010, when our dating relationship finally came to an end."

Previous 15 Comments | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57

Belinda

Have a good night ya'll!

mark

some pair of damn expensive lips I see

come on Mel... he knows better than that. look get over with this, she'll go back to Russia after spending some time in the U.S. jail , and we get anna chapman back instead

she'll find her way in russia, going after some rich guy right away (well.. the lips are getting older and she'll face a lot of competition in russia , but.. do I care? no I don't)

Money Hungry Extortionist Oxxy

What Can I Say.......
I Work Hard On My Back And Use My Lips For Money And Free Rent.....
Why You Think My Lips Are SO BIG.............

Sadly... I Could NOT Get Knock-Up By Him..... =(((
Dont Think I Didnt Try!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Janeny

How to record on iPhone

azlee

Annastacia
I also raised my kids on goats milk. The youngest had a terrible time when he first was born and come to find out I wasn't producing enough milk for him so I tried formula and he was screaming all the time. Just on a chance the dr put him on soy milk and I had a nice baby finally. I talked to an old woman that told me she had raised pigs and many animals on goats milk and kids in the old days would drink if they couldn't hand cows milk. I bought some and it was good for him so I went and bought a couple of goats and milked morning and night for years. Did you notice that you kids smelled like billy goat at night when they sweated? lol

Annastacia

Azlee, That's great but there's a trick to non-stinky goats milk. Once you milk, you have to cool it down very quickly by placing the container in a bucket of ice. Then, it never smells. My mother in law taught me that.

azlee

Annastacia
We are on the newest thread with the pictures of Mel's little girl. I answered you there cause Sam was nice enough to let me know you wrote to me here.

thanks SAM!

waka

Without a job or any sponsorship, how possibly Oksana could stay in the USA legally?

What ever she has been doing was very suspicious for her intention - a baby, claim three years with Mel, and a battered woman.

This woman not only wants money but also something else, maybe?

Previous 15 Comments | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57