'Big Brother' Star Brendon -- Naked Photo Scandal

12/6/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

SHOCKING! Brendon and Rachel from "Big Brother" have broken up.
MORE SHOCKING! They split because Brendon sent photos of his PENIS to another woman!

1206_big_brother_video

In one of the most ridiculous, cry-babyish, pathetic videos to ever hit the web -- Brendon recorded an apology to his former reality TV show girlfriend for sending shots of his wang to some chick he met online ... who then released them into cyberspace.

Brendon claims he was duped by the naked photo recipient -- who allegedly threatened to blackmail the swim coach if he didn't send her video of himself.

Brendon -- who cries more than a 13-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber concert -- claims he wants to spend the "rest of his life" making things right with Rachel.

If she'll ever talk to him again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TheEyes

Blah, blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,FREAKINblah.

The story stays the same... only the players change.

I am officially bored already.

TMZgossip

is it sick to pray for a murder/ suicide with brendon and rachel?

alisemaria

Don't know who these people are - never watch Big Brother - I think Rachel should give him another chance. But don't mess up again Brendon. Looks like you have something special.

johnffff

I am an Air Force and seek ing someone .I need a woman who can love me back ...I also uploaded my hot photos on uniformedmeet.c omunder the name of jay55..It's the largest and best club for seek ing Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious

Foster

Old news.. she already posted on her twitter and facebook last night that she's standing by him because he's her best friend. She then deleted it from her twitter, but last I heard it was still on her facebook.

TMZgossip

THREE TIMES!

He's a REAL winner.

What a D-Bag.

jus-sayin

Waaaaahhhhhhhh

redvixen

Brendon's meat is nothing special.

Please post photo of Brendon presenting his sweet-hole!

Posted at 8:21 AM on Dec 6, 2010 by mrspatrickcampbell

======================

Uhm, yes it is very special. Saw the pics.

Sheriff Rusty

why on earth would anybody post an apology to the person they love on Youtube???? what a complete douche!

jus-sayin

ewes....it probably had warts and allot of fungus from rachel! Ewwwwwww

NaptownCutie

His ex tried to warn Rachel on the show.

Truth

TOTALLY WIMP-TASTIC!!!!!!!

Jules

What a doucher.

Here's a better version of his apology: http://www.realityfishbowl.com/bigbrother-parodies-brendon-apologizes.html And watch the one about how it happened. Funny.

Jane

Why do guys think women will be as impressed as they themselves are with pictures of their penises. It's a bit like a toddler proudly showing his mummy his doodoo in the potty. "Look what I can do". And the girlfriend or the mommy both go ooooh rather rhan hurt his feelings.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments