Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Video Debuts

12/9/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The new music video for "Hold My Hand" begins with hundreds of Michael Jackson fans yelling, "Love you, Michael" -- before showcasing classic MJ clips, MJ impersonations, and a giant shadow of Michael cast on the side of a hangar.
1209_mj_holdmyhand_youtube_still

The music video also features a heavy dose of Akon -- MJ's duet partner on the song -- and around 2:44 ... a man with one hand. A casting call for the video had listed a role for "a disabled person with no hands."

This is the first video and single from the album "MICHAEL" -- which officially drops on Tuesday. Although, as we previously reported -- and any web geek will confirm -- it's already leaked on the Internet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

King of TMZ

FIRST BIATSHES NOW HOLD MA HAND :D

anna

Not a huge MJ fan --- Love the song and the video. Will listen to this song many times in the future.

thehoch

I heard the original title by Michael, "Hold My Weiner, No One Is Looking" was scraped by his record label.

Cartman

This reminds me of MJ's old expression at Neverland.

You know it's time for bed when the big hand is on the little hand.

daniel v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FqPfcAHrroE My comment is no comment!

daniel v

Nasiba

to TreeMileZune

DON'T LIKE DON'T HONOUR. WHAT A HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MICHAEL? GET A HELL OUT OF HERE. I DON'T GO TO THE SITES OF THE CELEBRITIES I DON'T LIKE.

MICHAEL YOU ARE ON TOP! LOVE YOU, MISS YOU, HONOUR YOU! THANK YOU MICHAEL AND AKON! LOVE YOU ALL!

l

OMG I LOVE IT! LOVE YOU MICHAEL SOOSOSOSO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Butterfly

Can`t watch it ,help please!

Ewelina

Absolutly love it !!!!

Chelsea

Aw this video is lovely! it made me tear up. I miss michael alot!
p.s TMZ: Can you please delete the negative comments from the first page!! x

Mary

I AGREE CHELSEA
TMZ: DELETE THE SICK COMMENTS FROM THE FIRST PAGE!
The video is GREAT! MJ Is the BEST!!

Nasiba

THE VIDEO IS FANTASTIC! LOVE IT! LOVE YOU MICHAEL! THANK YOU SO MUCH AKON! REST IN PEACE DEAR MICHAEL! WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!NEVER!

l

I love it! The part in the begining made me very sad; when the kid said (Come back) :(
Thats how all your fans feel Michael!
we love you so much!