Eddie Winslow:

I Never Hit Karrine Steffans!

12/10/2010 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Darius McCrary -- who played Eddie Winslow on "Family Matters" -- claims he never laid so much as a finger on his ex-wife ... and insists her allegations that he beat her with a belt are pure BS.

1210_darius_EX_TMZ_01
Darius claims it's all part of a divorce gone wrong ... adding, it's clear his ex -- famous video vixen Karrine Steffans -- "didn't take the finality of the divorce well and has resorted to her old tricks of public defamation."

Darius tells us, he wants everyone to know that "in no way does he condone anyone resorting to violence against another human being to solve a problem."

As we first reported, Karrine has filed for a permanent restraining order against Darius -- who divorced her earlier this year -- claiming he choked her out several times ... and even beat her with a belt in front of her 12-year-old son.

A hearing is set for next week.

Jack

SOMEBODY SHOULD BEAT HIM WITH A BELT AND FEED HIM TO THE LIONS. PLEASE.

Carl

I think I'll just let the courts sort this out. Clearly someone is lying but it is hard to tell who.

Jay

I don't believe he did it. A while ago she claimed that he tried to hit her with his car. This was in a public garage. He said she jumped on the car while he was trying to drive away. Well lo and behold the footage said it all. She jumped on the car trying to prevent him from leaving. She really is a damaged person. But he is just as damaged. He married her.

gobble schobble

It's a rare condition, this day and age,
to read any good news on the newspaper page.
Love and tradition of the grand design,
some people say it's even harder to find.
Well then there must be some magic clue inside these tearful walls
Cause all I see is a tower of dreams
real love burstin' out of every seam. As days go by,
it's the bigger love of the faaaaaaaaaaaamily. ha ha ha...lol ....http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco

anony

Superhead!

Norristown Chris

Superhead is just making up more stories to sell books...he never hit her

jus-sayin

When does a devorce go right? Silly statement, he did it!

jus-sayin

I meant divorce

Tammy

I believe him. I won't believe the word of a "proven" liar without real proof and the word of the lair's 12-year son isn't proof becuae the apple might not fall far from the tree. I don't see the need for a restraining order b/c with HIM divorcing her, I'm sure h'ed voluntarily stay 100 feet away from her. I'd love to see a copy of their divorce decree b/c this reeks of gold-digging.

TMZ dont like me

Can't turn a ho into a housewife. Sorry you had to learn that the hard way, bruh...

Chocolate Box

I believe her even though she is looney . Because he took her a few months ago to an award show. So they have to be still seeing each other divorce or not....

my opinion

WOW...Never knew he married her WHY?

Michelle

She is a flake, It is really not good to have the lable Superhead and she has a 12 year old, I really feel sorry for
the children. Flake-o

Tammy

Posted at 3:05 PM on Dec 10, 2010 by Chocolate Box

I'm pretty sure that was a business transaction on his part. I think, with the divorce being final, she realized another woman was gonna be on the scene soon and she'd be cut off from her cash soon. Darius, you need to stay far away from this woman. Daytime TV is a sweet, steady-income gig and do not let this skank wreck it for you.

ravelation

This guy is a regular on The Young and the Restless. He plays the characterer of Malcolm, previously played by Shemar Moore. I wonder if these accusations will hurt his career with Y&R?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments