The Biggest Guest

At Nicole Richie's Wedding

12/12/2010 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In all likelihood, you have never seen video of an elephant getting cleaned and dressed to go to a wedding -- but now you have!!!

1212_elephant_wedding_splash_video
This lovely creature was spotted outside the wedding of Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, being brushed and fitted with some kind of headwear before being led into the festivities.

We're sure the elephant will remember this day for years to come.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Oprah's is invited and they're going to eat the elephant!

Broeheem

I thought that WAS Oprah.

cherry

Peta is gonna go off in 5...4...3...2...CRAZY!!!

adrienne crognale

How dangerous to have an elephant of this size loose and the only control that the "owner" has is the bull hook to terrorize the animal into submission.Unnatural for an elephant to stand on it's hind legs or to be dressed up.Check out Humane Society's website to see what they say about the use of elephants like this.don't have to be a PETA person to be disgusted with this.

holly

well i think is real stupid, they are sooo ridiculous.dat marrige wont even last.if it does they both da same anyways.they just want all attention on them not knowing dat everything is just sad and funny...

joey

i love nicole but im hoping it took a **** at her wedding

MArcoInAmerica

Oh, I see they invited Kim K....

backfire

She is pathetic and wasteful. Especially in these hard times when so many people are suffering -- it makes me puke.

Trixie

Okay Cherry, here is PETA going off. WTF?? My Dog, how ridiculous can you be? Are you really that frigging rich that the tens of thousands (probably hundreds) of dollars you spent on your wedding wasn't enough that you had to subject an animal that is not even native to this country to your fancy by parading it around for your personal enjoyment? I'm dubbing them King and Ms. King Henry the VIII for being such self-indulgent losers. I'm truly stunned! I had a lot of respect for Nicole, but no more. Wishing her and her family all the compassion and love shown to the elephant that was beaten into submission from a docile independent living creature that has the right to be left the frick alone into the one they paraded around at the ceremony celebrating their love for each other and their family. Nice way to show compassion. Unbelievable!!!!!

Sandy

An elephant at a wedding, just further animal exploitation but wait...they probably eat meat too so what does that matter to them?

Pat

That was nice of Chloe Kardashian to show up!

Stephanie

Elephant at a wedding? I love Nicole & Joel but this is just ridiculous.
Why not have a Glee wedding? :)

Sad sad

If these dam celebs would quit endorsing Peta they would go away. Next you'll hear they calmed the elephant with a cows vagina.

Moe Green

Can someone explain to me why I dislike Nicole so much. She's really creepy.

Fiama

What arrogant creeps to bring an elephant into their ceremony, unnecessarily frightening the poor animal. Nicole has never been the brightest bulb but I never knew she was so thoughtless.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments