Oksana Grigorieva, Mel Gibson -- Custody On the Line

12/15/2010 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just shot this picture of Oksana Grigorieva strolling into court for a hearing that will determine who ends up with custody of Lucia -- Oksana or Mel Gibson.

121510_oksana_grigorieva_tmz_ex

Here's the lowdown:

-- Oksana filed papers asking Judge Scott Gordon to invalidate the mediation agreement she signed with Mel back in May, which would eventually give both of them joint custody of their daughter.  Oksana is asking for sole custody and wants the judge to strip Mel of all overnight visits and only give him monitored visitation of Lucia.

-- Mel then filed his own legal papers, asking the judge to maintain the status quo and not void the May agreement.  But Mel's lawyers argued in legal docs ... if the judge does void the custody agreement, they want him to strip Oksana of custody and overnight visits altogether, because they believe she's shown she's unstable and potentially harmful to Lucia.

We're told the judge will take testimony today, and then noodle over what he's going to do.

Stay tuned...

UPDATE 1:42 PM PT: Mel has arrived at the courthouse.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Curious

MAC -

Oh, I'm sure Miss Oksana's got five black "somethings" in her wardrobe - nightgown, bikini, teddy, see-through blouse, catsuit.

Gotta give credit to whoever finally got through to her about how one should dress for court. Not that it will eliminate her behavior, but it's nice to show a little respect.

middleagedcrazy

Let's think about this --

A PAY PHONE ?????

What a regular gal.

Tee hee

igotfleasfromtmz

Good Luck Mel- Handsome and compelling as ever.

Tellthetruth59

She's always on a phone when she's photographed. Who is she talking to? Her attorneys and her mom are usually with her. I think she's earning a few rubles doing phone sex on the side.

BrAnBa

Gotto go to bed, but I am sending Mel an energy-ball across the ocean. (LOL) It´s on its way!

I hope to wake up to GOOD news!

little aussie reader

She's probably wearing the see-through blouse under the suit jacket. I love that Mel is not seen going into court. He's been so dignified throughout this whole thing and she's such a show pony. She makes me sicketty sick sick sick.

framed-heart

Good luck Mel. Praying things work out well for you and baby Lucia.

Belinda

I wonder if one of the lowers gave her the suit for Christmas :P

Posted at 2:30 PM on Dec 15, 2010 by Annie
___________________________________________________

It came with the law book Horowitz gave her.

Probably on special!

After all, she now has that law book ... so she is probably calling herself a 'lower' ... I wonder kind of lower she is.

middleagedcrazy

@ Curious (oh my Queen)

What respect?

Cuddling up to a PAY PHONE?

Oh my goodness gracious -- there are hysterical spasms -- help me, help me Larry.

Somebody did take the batteries out of her phones -- 'literally, physically'.

Tee hee

janet

Judge...finially Cut Gibson a break...give him custody

Curious

So if Miss Oksana gets what she wants, she can go where ever with Lucia and have Mr. Mel direct deposit the support check every month while she hunts down a new sugar daddy.

I imagine she's not very popular in Hollywood any more.

Curious

MAC (oh my Empress!)

Is that a pay phone? I thought she just whipped out the iPhone she disabled make it look all cool and SVU-lawyerish.

Belinda

Posted at 2:38 PM on Dec 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
_____________________________________________________

Nobody!

antbabs

It is about as cloudy and gray in So. Ca. as it gets today but those sunglasses remain. She carrying around a bucket-full lies too. Too bad she couldn't drop it while she was chattin' with mama and let the wind carry it. Now that would be festive.

Curious

MAC -
Dammit, forgot to add -
Does "respectful" work? As in not looking like a sad, first class hooker wannabe?

hellnurse -
LMAO.
Erm, at least she's got a job?