Custody Decision in Mel Gibson/Oksana Case

12/16/2010 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the judge in the Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva custody war has made a critical decision this AM -- and we've learned Judge Scott Gordon made some changes.

Mel Gibson Custody

TMZ first told you about the custody agreement Mel and Oksana signed in May, in which she had custody of Lucia and Mel had visitation and overnight visits, which would turn into 50-50 custody when Lucia turns 3.

Sources tell TMZ Judge Gordon modified the custody arrangement this morning.  We're told both parties now have some custodial rights, but we do not know the details.

121610_oksana_grigorieva2_tmz_video

Story developing

1216_mel_gibson_baby_lucia_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TMZgossip

what?
no details?

we want HERZOG!!!!

Squeaky Shoes

As long as both are required supervision, I don't disagree with with this

gemini81

That poor baby does not belong with either one of those nut jobs. One is a pyschotic, violent, raging man, while the other is a lying publicity hound. Lucia has no chance at a normal childhood with decent parents.

TMZgossip

give custody to Brangelina!!!!!

diogenes

Waiting for details then.

Abe

You don't know the details? WTF?

Grease some more palms, Harvey. Pulls some Benjamins out of your big, fat wallet and get us the information.

x

BlancheDevereaux

give custody to Brangelina!!!!!

Posted at 12:10 PM on Dec 16, 2010 by TMZgossip

still self-medicating i see.

Steelers suck

Blanche, you crack me up!! Thanks, doll!!!

Curious

Hm, over 70% think Miss Oksana is the riskier parent.
Well, actions speak louder than words.

I'm so glad Judge Gordon moved quickly on this one.

igotfleasfromtmz

By all the bad publicity this am , perhaps Mel scored a win.

fuddyduddy

It sounds like Judge Gordon did move quickly on this. I hope it's in Mel's favor.

Hey Curious--how are you? I suddenly feel like I'm sitting on pins and needles here! LOL!

I'm going to have to go for a bit, but I'll check back! AAAHHHH!

Genna

So now Mel has custodial rights. That is a step in the right direction. Details, Harvey, details.

mama9

give custody to Brangelina!!!!!

Posted at 12:10 PM on Dec 16, 2010 by TMZgossip

no please, she is already being raised by a nanny and a nut job. Why change nuts.

TW

Both parents with both custody usually means less or no child support for the mother. I'm glad he is getting more access to his child. You people who feel that child should be taken from both parents and put in foster care need your head examined. It was already proven that he is not a threat to the child. I would rather them be monitored by child services FIRST like it is USUALLY done. You people don't know how he treated that baby. If you go by Oksana's fabrications you need a reality check.

*waiting for the details. I hope the money pot is ripped from oksanas hands and them question why a woman with no job needs a nanny*

Gia

AKA

Ox isn't happy this time so she didn't blab about the results LMAO

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments