DMX

Back to the

Big House!

12/16/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For rapper DMX it's NOT the most wonderful time of the year -- but it is familiar -- because he was just sentenced to prison again ... this time for probation violation.

1216_dmx_TMZ_BN_2
According to court officials in Arizona, the rapper -- real name Earl Simmons -- had his probation revoked today ... one month after he was arrested in Phoenix for failing to check in with his probation officer.

X had been out on parole after pleading guilty to assault in 2009.

HMD

Come on Earl...

TJ

Al these thug rappers going in and out of jail are just HIGH-larious!! You need a freakin' score card. Losers.

awards

Saaaay Whaaaaat? Give a brotha a break! Why the man always stepping on the poor man?

MP

Poster #4, I highly doubt DMX is poor. He brings this on himself. How hard is it to check in with your probation officer?

todd lee

what a dumbass!! what is his problem? about 10 years ago i was managing a music store and when he was making albums, they would fly off the shelves so if he would straighten his ass up and make music, he would make alot of cash and then he could buy gold teeth and more rims that spin.

Jenny

WHATS WITH ALL THE RAPPERS GOING TO JAIL? TIS THE SEASON OR WHAT.

TMZ dont like me

Damn, Earl. Just DAMN.....

Kenneth

Goin home for the holidays - hahahahahaha - what a dumba**

Justice

This man is a waste of time. I have never seen a person so stupid in all of my life. It can't keep a record deal or keep himself out of trouble. I'm sure the record company he was with is sorry they ever signed him because he has been nothing but a embrassment.

D Wayne

Wooo! Ya'll gon make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here! I love my ... but where's my bitches. Look around DMX, it might just be you. I'm a fan D, an this is just sad.

azlee

ok, now I will say he is plain stupid. good grief.

Beeps

Y not just get a house with bars all around and a big yard and light out at 10. Some people love to hear the clanging of steel doors. He is such a waste. Sad so very sad

wil

re: #4 MP.......I'd bet anything he's poor. I dont think he's done any music in over ten years and we all know he's a crack head. Let me guess....you think he's the one crack head that listens to Suzie Orman about financial advice. LMAO HE IS A CRACK HEAD! That's why he cant even check in with his parole officer...it's called a crack-head move.

RYAN

all you people ou there dissing dmx calling stupid and and what is patheic because i bet he's way smarter thann all of your minds put together lolz even if he's in jail his life is way better than you people remeber you know him he doesnt know you

jax24

I hope they just keep this loser behind bars indefinetly, it's where he seems to feel at home and want to be.. What a friggin idiot...Rot in there, Rot in there LOSER!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments