Demi Lovato's Rep:

Sex Tape Rumors 'Disgusting'

12/19/2010 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a vitriolic response to rumors of a Demi Lovato sex tape, Demi's reps blasts the media outlets that have suggested a sex video exists.

1110-demi-lovato-tmz-bn-credit
Demi's rep tells TMZ, "Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumors from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting."

The rep goes on: "The sourcing on this report is so spotty that it is hard to fully respond."

As for claims that Demi's uncle, Francisco Lovato, kept people out of her tour while she had sex inside, Lovato's rep bristles, "Francisco Lovato is the brother of Demi's estranged father. He never traveled on the tour, and certainly didn't serve as some sort of chaperone."

Lovato's rep concluded, "We would ask serious news outlets to strongly consider the source of this story before they regurgitate it."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

jennifer

come on people theres photoshop duh you believe anything

luis

i think that demi will look very hot and sexy on the sex videos that she is gonna make

Selena Gomez

Oh My Gosh Leave demi Alone she is in rehab by hitting a background dancer she didn't want to hurt anyone else so she went into rehab just leave demmy bear alone she doesn't have a sex tape she is 18 for crying out loud she has a purity ring like me it means she won't have sex till marrage get a grip people and stop making Fake Rumours of my demii

Joe

I can't wait for this video. I think it will really show me and everyone what Demi Lovato is all about. She has a nice body. Yes. Will I watch. Yes. It's about time everyone stop getting all bent out of shape on this subject. Demi is growing up in front of us and let us judge her development in all areas.

dawa

WOW you think she made a profit

IamLust

Her tape is here, on Lust Seekers dot com.

Arch

I hope that Demi doesn't have a sex tape. She can't claim to be virgin and have a sex tape. I have seen the racy pictures that she has taken. That's not good either.

Pleeeze

If they want to know where the story came from, look no further than her saviour Steve Hirsch from Vivid.
It smells of him.
If Demis people were smart they would not reply at all and keep there mouths shut.
You are just fueling the fire.
If she is in rehab best of luck to her.

Dave

Even if she did have a video, its not the end of the world. the controversy will most likely boost her career much like it did with paris, at least Demi can act and sing. of course this won't help with mental and emotional problems she has. i dont want to see her burn out before her time.

letici@

demi i love you

jessica

honestly im so tired of this BS!!! this is stupid its all a lie she doesnt have any sex or drug tapes! they would be out by now, why would someone wait this long to release them. i love demi and i cant wait until she is out of rehab and tells the truth because right now they are taking advantage that she can't do sh** about it.

lola

I DON'T THINK SHE HAS A SEX TAPE BECAUSE IF DISNEY FOUND OUT I THINK THEY WOULD OF SAID SOMETHING TO HER.AND IF SHE DID HAVE A SEX TAPE IT WOULD OF BEEN OUT AND HOW COULD THEY AUTOMATICALY SA SHE HAS A SEX TAPE.AND SHE WAS IN REHAB SO IF SHE WAS IN REHAB HOW WAS SHE ON TOUR.

ruby

yall are losers yall mean bu t i kinda agree she is a sex type and a drug type and she is to younge and guys grow up lern how to be responble demi is bad dummys she as pole dancing and dirty dacing but some peaple like that only loser like yall hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah loser loser losers loser s losers yall ic rying becouse in loughing losers

demi

Look peaple im beautyful and u need to stop talking bad about me couse im a star and bythe way some are fans but just leave me alone

Leslie

hey your pretty but u are very nasty and my hole famely hats u and miley yall are pretty but nasty yall have sex and pole dance and dirty dancing your to nasty to like not you r fan. but you are a good actrust but who the heck would call u sunny hahahahahahahaha stupied name you are good ha loser.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5