Gene Simmons

Hard Proof

He Banged 5,000 Chicks

12/20/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons not only claims to have knocked boots with around 5,000 women in his lifetime -- dude claims he can prove it ... saying he took Polaroid pics of practically EVERY SINGLE ONE.

1220_gene_simmons_audio_BN
During a kiss and tell session on the "Woody & The Wake-Up Call" show today on WCOL -- Gene says he took "Polaroid photos of the ladies who graced the bed in my room" during his 37 years of touring with KISS.

Gene then copped to having "right under 5,000" Polaroid snapshots of his conquests -- with each woman holding the key to the hotel room where Gene conducted the coitus.

Coffee table book, anyone?

snazzygal

Surprised his **** hasn't fallen off by now. It must be covered in warts and herpes. Blech!!

john johnson

@ 61., what is worst, a woman who slept with over 5,000 men or a woman who slept with ONE man who slept with over 5,000 women? lol

Eric

Is he actually bragging about this? Sleeping with a ton of skanks? What a filthy, disgusting thing to admit to, and he actually seems proud of it. Wow.

Eric

Polaroids? How old is this guy, 100?

Sher

So odd that his kids seem so well adjusted. Gene is so fugly and gross, I like watching his reality show for everything but seeing Gene, when I see him, i practically throw up. He is so arrogant and Shannon deserves better!!!Imagine sleeping with so many women and bragging, in this day and age, its not safe and no one is thinking its cool. This guy is probably a walking disease, look at his face...

fibbersfan

I had a girlfriend in the late 1980's who slept with Gene when he was in Seattle for a show(before we were together). She stated that he only drank Fresca and did indeed take a polaroid photo of her. I always found it funny that she said that he took time to talk to her about how harmful alcohol is and bought her room service breakfast! She said he was the perfect gentleman and was very respectful! That story always kind of bugged me when we were together!

timid

Could be true, I guess. Is he/she really Fran Lebowitz?

maggie99

I love what #11 says - If it was a woman says this it would be seen as a total slut and some some charming seductive rocker. Although he is old and nasty now. Like many aging dudes, they live in the memory of their hotness. I don't admire someone like this. I love sex - but not with random people. And I hate the double standard that women who like to ###k are sluts and men are studs.

Hyde

I hope Shannon's only with Gene for the show and the money and has a nice, decent guy on the side that treats her right. Sure he hasn't slept with anyone since he's been with her-anyone remember that revolting internet video of him effing some blond whore a few years back??

JoMac

GENE DO SOME TO THAT HAIR.. IT LOOKS LIKE AN OLD BILLOW PAD..! AND IT DOENST LOOK GOOD..! YOU LOOK LOOK LIKE A WETBACK..! lol

Jacqui

First off Gene, whether or not your claim is true, photos of women doesn't PROVE anything, unless you were actually screwing them IN the pictures.....and secondly, again, if your claim IS true, you're PROUD of this??? Um, EW!

R

What exactly did the facelift improve?

Pyrrho

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about this old nasty dog humping thousands of women.

bring back recent posts

Shannon is a great gal..smart ..she was at playboy mansion and dream came true..a " rock star" fell in love with her...and she had her kids..she is set..he has heart troubles...and I'm sure she will have 5000 gooooooooood orgasms in her future..just sayin...KARMA ....

Carvey

Gene, those Polaroids are only proof that you own a Polaroid camera. Stick with Shannon, she's a babe.