Jermaine Jackson -- Foreclosure Victim

12/21/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson could become homeless early next year, because the house he's living in is going up on the foreclosure auction block.

1220_jermaine_house_TMZ_BING_EX
TMZ has learned the 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom Calabasas home Jermaine is renting is on the brink of foreclosure ... set to be sold on the steps of the Pomona, CA courthouse on January 21.
The minimum bid, according to Foreclosures.com, is  $2,184,233.

It is unclear if Jermaine even knows the owner is about to lose the house. Under California law, he has 60 days from the time of foreclosure to vacate.

Jermaine -- who has lived in the house for a year-and-a-half -- filed a police report in September, claiming someone stole $150,000 in jewelry, furs and clothes from a suitcase in the house.

And there's more ... Jermaine is behind on child support to the tune of nearly $100,000, and he's asking a judge to reduce his support payments from $3,000 a month to $215 a month.

But one ray of hope.  Katherine Jackson rented a mansion just a few blocks from Jermaine's home, so maybe she'll take him in.

QC

He's just like all the rest of them sorry-azz MALES ("ESPECIALLY" the black ones)who don't take care of their children. Can't do **** for themselves because they have never been taught properly on how to be "MEN."

MiMi

Point proven.

UnWell's posts along with ones that he posted using my nic go POOF.

There's your POOF POOF POOF

Jerk...

HumanNature

FAKE ASS MiMi

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

MiMi

UnWell

The TMZ Queen of copy & paste

LoL LoL LoL

Gsharon 710

Thought I would check back here to see if Harvey has retaken control of this site and stopped the personal chat room kids. Guess not..........out!

Ainsworth

The article is dumb! it made it sound as if his home was up for foreclosure! He was just renting the darn thing! We need better articles here!

Ann

Jermaine is and will always be a dead beat dad and person for that matter. He has muched off of his family (or should I say MICHAEL) his entire life. Who is really going to believe he had stolen 150K of goods??? BS if you ask me. Hey Jermaine go crawl under a rock or in the gutter no body really likes you anyway - your a lazy creep

MiMi

So now you are wishing death upon me?

All I can do is shake my head in disgust and pray that you seek professional help asap.

I feel sorry for you. I truly do.

mymjj5

What are you guy's talking about, Jermaine was the TRUE talent n the Jackson family. Who could forget those big hits like....ah...well... and then there was...um well...anyway let's not get lost in little details. Yup Jermaine was the guy who taught MJ everthing about spending money...( MJ's money mind you)and the proper doctor to go to to have your face melted down. Bow down bit ches Jermaine was the real Earl of pop no doubt about it!
Posted at 5:27 AM on Dec 21, 2010 by Whamo
_______________________________________________________________

I'll give Jermaine his props for the good work he did. Until and unless you've been nominated for a grammy or sold at least one million records well.....clearly you did not follow RB back in the day, so I will just let the details speak for itself.

Jermaine was nominated for a Grammy Award for the Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for the 1979 album, Let’s Get Serious. In the 1970's and 1980's he had several Hot 100 Top 20 Hits. Some of these were, Daddy’s Home, That’s How Love Goes, Let’s Be Young Tonight, Bass Odyssey, Feel The Fire, Signed, Sealed, delivered, Isn’t She Lovely, Let’s Get Serious, Let Me Tickle Your Fancy, Dynamite, Do What You Do, and I Think It’s Love. He did a duet with his brother Michael called Tell me I’m Not Dreamin’. It hit number one on the dance chart in 1984. His duet with Pia Zadora in 1985, When the Rain Begins To Fall, topped the charts in Europe. Hit hit, Don’t Take It Personal, was the number one hit on the Billboard R&B Singles Chart and it was Jermaine’s last chart hit.

btw: I loved those songs back in the day: Let's Get Serious, Do What you Do and Don't Take it Personal!

mymjj5

The Ghetto Jacksons know what aiding a drug abuser is...
___________________________________________________________
please just stick to the king's english.......pleazsszz LOL!!.

marcia

Posted at 8:29 AM on Dec 23, 2010 by mymjj5
_______________________________________________________________

I really liked those too. I also liked the duets he produced and sang with Whitney Houston on her debut album called Nobody Loves Me Like You Do and Take Good Care Of My Heart.

mymjj5

Posted at 10:27 AM on Dec 23, 2010 by marcia
____________________________________________________________
Me to marcia, me too!!

mymjj5

merry christmas

marcia, nan, lee lee, moni, Cher, daphne, barbara, MiMi and all MJ fans and haters too!!!

Kendra

i heard that jermaine's wife has a kid by jackie jackson it's true that michael did take care of his family, now let's see who else is going to fall cause of michael's death i miss my king of pop