Ne-Yo:

MJ Album a Travesty

12/20/2010 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ne-Yo is staging a one-man boycott of the new Michael Jackson album -- telling us he doesn't want to listen to it because he doesn't think MJ would have EVER wanted it to be released.
122010_nee_yo_v2_still

The singer/songwriter/producer was in NY this weekend -- where he explained MJ was such a perfectionist, "If Michael was still alive ... I don't think the album would be out yet."

He added, "I'm gonna stick to my old Mike."

Lee lee

You know what??..I wasn't going o buy this album either. I know how Michael felt about Sony ......I understood that Michael was a perfectionist, I understand that the family dont believe that all of the songs on this album aren't sung by Michael, I understand that it doesn't have his blessing, his final touch, I understand that, I understand how Neyo and Will.i.am feel , I understand how Akon feels. This is how I feel. I have all of Michaels albums.......I didn't want to buy this album at the beginning either, I was against it......But I miss him and I wanted to hear what he had hidden away, what he had been working on with the other artists. I love listening to his Music, his gift. And I love it. Its not a masterpiece, its not got the same special touch that Michael would have put on it ........But I love it anyway.

moni

Wonderful post, Lee lee. Directly from your heart!

I'm just so glad to hear that voice again.

Chic

Everyone knows that Michael is a perfectionist,but Michael was in partnership with Sony until 2015 and the new contract extends
to 2017. And Michael is a very good CD and I think Michael would
be proud of it if he was here and add his finishing touch!
I am enjoying it and love hearing Michaels's voice again on
new songs. And it pays his debt and supports his children.

Lee lee

Thanks moni : ) I dont know whats happening with my puter this morning , it wont let me copy and paste!!!

mysteria333

BEING THE TRUE PERFECTIONIST THAT HE WAS I KNOW MICHAEL WOULD NOT WANT THIS MUSIC RELEASED,, I'M CERTAIN OF IT,, HOWEVER IF I KNEW FOR SURE FUNDS WOULD GO TO HIS CHILDREN I WILL BUY IT..I'AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH ANYTHING THAT I'VE HEARD THAT WAS MICHAELS MUSIC MIXED WITH ANOTHER SINGER,, NOT AT ALL!! I WANT TO HEAR MICHAEL AND MICHAEL ALONE !!! HE IS THE GREATEST SINGER AND ENTERTAINER THAT THERE EVER WILL BE...AND AN UNBELIEVEABLE KINDHEARTED HUMANITARIAN.....ALL MY LOVE MICHAEL,,, PLEASE RETURN SOON !!!

W

Mrs Unknown, great! Bored?
Only I know from my side.
You risk losing... but who cares?..

mymjj5

Thank you Neyo. I know that you were the next song writer that MJ was working with for a credible future project/CD. Not this chopping block crock recently released by Sony approved by Branca and Mcclain.

here-we-go-again

Agrees with InformationTrafficker.

Lee lee

Just off topic for a moment...dont know if everyone has chatted about this yet.....have you heard Jackie Jacksons new song "we know whats going on "?? it has extracts in the song ( at the end ) from Michaels oxford speech ???

moni

Posted at 12:53 PM on Dec 20, 2010 by Lee lee

––––––

LOL, Lee lee, give it a fair chance to wake up! You've probably got a cup of coffee, and what's it has got?

And no, I haven't heard Jackie's song. Sounds nice.

mymjj5

to 2017.
________________________________________________________________

Michael Jackson Speaks Out About Sony
June 15th, 2002 by Adam GonshorMichael

Jackson believes he is about to become a free agent. The King of Pop was at a fan party Saturday in London, England, and took some verbal shots at Tommy Mattola, CEO of Sony Music.
“Tommy is the devil,” he unexpectedly said. Jackson added that he was contractually obligated to release one more record with Sony, which will be a box-set full of old material, and 2 new songs.
“I’m a free agent now,” he said. “But I walk away with 50% of Sony Publishing. They’re very angry with me.”
Although it was only recently that news agencies picked up on the story that Sony and Michael Jackson were feuding, his fans, including the 2200 who packed “The Equinox,” knew about it for months. Jackson alleges Sony of not properly marketing his latest studio album, “Invincible,” which was released last year.
Earlier in the day, Jackson made an appearance outside the Sony offices, where hundreds of fans lined the streets chanting, “Sony sucks.” Jackson, standing on top of a sightseeing bus, put his thumbs up to show his support, and then actually joined in on the chants.

btw: since MJ had every intension of using old material and walkout on Sony, perhaps, just maybe Sony released this CD of old lack luster stuff to get back at MJ. (Even though he's dead now) trifling indeed. Also, I did not believe MJ had a contract with sony lasting until 2015 or 2017 while he was alive. I always thought it was an estate money making venture orchestracted by Branca in 2010....nothing more.

Lee lee

moni...Look it up on you tube .....)if you haven't already. Can't send you the link.....I have to computer its coffee :)

sylvanya

The impact of one men, who's name is Michael Jakson .

Incroyable Talent Turquie - Kaan Baybag danse sur Michael Jackson

Lee lee

* give computer its coffee......gezzzz, I don't drink coffee myself....more a tea girl, but WOW, I really need to drink something a bit stronger if I'm to get through a morning on here !!!

Lee lee

moni....sorry last post re: Jackie Jackson song, was meant as a suggestion ..wasn't meaning to come out sounding like an order LOL.......About time I got my butt outta here and got ready for work .......