Lindsay Accuser Accused of Assaulting Her Husband

12/22/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The former Betty Ford staffer who claims Lindsay Lohan assaulted her was herself accused of battery ... by her husband.

1221_dawn_holland_ex_doc

Dawn Holland, who has filed a criminal battery complaint against Lindsay, was embroiled in a bitter divorce last year.  Holland's husband claims in legal docs obtained by TMZ, she accused him of cheating and one day, "She got out of bed.  She hit me."

In another incident in 2008, Dawn's husband claims she "lost control, broke up a lot of my personal property and attacked me, kicking me in the leg and causing a contusion."

For her part, Dawn claims her hubby viciously attacked her on several occasions.

Dawn -- who is now divorced -- has a restraining order against her ex-husband, but his petition for one was denied.

Lindsay's Coke Dealer

If anyone hears from Dina, tell her she still owes me for the last 8 ball she picked up for Lindsay so she could get by in Rehab

JayVegas

Like Dina buys only an 1/8 at a time - try an o z son.

Lynn M

Sounds like this was a "tit for tat" situation between a divorcing couple. It seems that judge did not believe his claims. It has nothing to do with the Lohan incident.

nadia

TMZ, you guys made a bad move when you paid this lady $10,000 for that exclusive interview.

Source:radaronline.com

JayVegas

Why's that?? As usual every outlet has picked it up covering the angle that TMZ is covering it...

tgrfan42069

so tmz pays her 10k for a story thats illegal.now that she outs tmz about paying her they dig up dirt to attack her with.sounds about right.

Sophie

I agree with the comment about a divorcing couple playing tit for tat. I also believe this woman was upset that Lindsanity was smearing her name. She is better off away from BF.

Lindsay's Coke Dealer

Source:radaronline.com

Posted at 12:20 AM on Dec 22, 2010 by nadia

Well ROL pays for stories as well, just ask Oksana

HoopersX

Hey Dawn,

Repeat after me... I brought this on myself. I brought this on myself. I might actually believe your side of the story. I don't really have a problem believing Lohan assaulted you. But then you took your story to TMZ and INSTANTLY blew up any credibility you might have once enjoyed. You are a substance abuse something(counselor, tech, doc, whatever). The first and only thing that comes with any of those titles is... CONFIDENTIALITY. I loathe the spoiled brat that is Lohan. I loathe that she thinks she is above the law and can do what she pleases. But you are the reason that she can continue to get away with it all. You wanted your moment in the spotlight. So sad, so sorry.

JLS

This is very dirty and it's clear her ex is seizing the opportunity to pay her back for getting a restraining order against him.

She put her request before a judge and he GRANTED it. He put his request before a judge and DID NOT GET IT.

Do you get it? This is retaliation-pure and simple.

What an ass. I'd say Dawn is better off without him and BF!

nadia

to 7: How was lindsay smearing her name?? Lindsay never gave an offical statment or a exclusive interview??

Ilana

This is messy, just messy for all parties involved.
I wonder why a woman under so much stress from a divorce is allowed to deal with patients at BF in the first place.
Seems to me she was a loaded gun anyway and Lilo just made her go off.

JayVegas

BF better watch out, if this broad is already under fire for spilling, who knows what else she's got - surely something more interesting than fire crotch's inevitable relapse. This is starting to remind me of the last days of Anna Nicole, less the t its of course...unfortunately for Lindsay, as everyone knows, addicts who don't keep using and using are notorious for going bat-crazy the first time the flood gates open. Charlie Sheen had been staying sober until he decided to treat himself in NYC, next thing you know he's trying to kill Capri Anderson (no loss) and proceeds to go on a futher 3 day bender. Next binge Lohan goes on will likely be her last. Welcome to sobriety.

JLS

@poster 11, nadia.

LL told every single media organization on the planet BF should "fire that bitch." She claimed this woman who was at work trying to get a court ordered drug test from an addict attending sober living, assaulted her.

She clearly did smear or defame her. LL gave her statement long before we ever heard from Dawn. It wasn't until BF left her whipping in the wind alone that Dawn finally told TMZ what really happened.

Lindsay's Coke Dealer

Yes innocent Lindsay, How can someone be so rude to ask her to take a test after sneaking into rehab. I mean really, that's just plain rude! I can't believe anyone who works at a rehab would ask Lindsay to do that. I mean Lindsay always gets her hair done at the bar, who doesn't? Of course she doesn't like doors that why she climbs over walls, D-UH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments