Lindsay Lohan -- One Step Closer to Jail

12/21/2010 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan could end up spending 6 months in jail over her recent physical altercation with a staffer at the Betty Ford Clinic ... TMZ has learned.

1221_lindsay_EX_TMZ_03

It all comes back to Lindsay's Beverly Hills DUI arrest in 2007 -- a crime for which she's still on probation -- and the probation doesn't terminate until August 2011.

One of the terms of the probation is "obey all laws" -- and if Judge Elden Fox decides LiLo committed a battery at the BFC, he could send her back to the slammer for 180 days.

As we previously reported, the BFC staffer wants Lindsay prosecuted for criminal battery.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Nicole

Nooooooo
She only has 66 DAYS of probation left

RIP

Put her skanky butt in jail for 6 months. I would love to knock the crap outta LiLo. Someone needs to kick her butt sometime soon.

Bubbles The Chimp

Go LiLoser Go. Make me some money. I need to win a bet. Jail within 3 months/OD within 6 months.

Steelers suck

She won't get any jail time. She never does. And no, that few days she did doesn't count because it was only a few days. She should have been thrown in the pokey with the key thrown away a long time ago. I say let her go. She'll take care of herself, if ya' know what I mean. *wink, wink*

ernie

Nicole ... still counting those days are ya? What is something magical going to happen? Fool.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda back in 2007 when she had the chance.

Reap what you sow, Lindsay ... we all have to ...

Point ... "when nothing changes ... nothing changes." WAKE UP and get yourself into a program that actually works.

All you are doing is going through the motions of rehab without learning one thing. Why? Cause secular rehabs do not work... especially Betty Ford Center... which is the worst of them all.

Bren

Toss her in jail. She needs to finally learn to abide by the rules and not get any special treatment

mm

Lindsay is Anna Nicole #2. Her life is dead end.

Jenny

Just put her butt back in jail and finish her time and NOT get a free pass. do the 180 days and then we will see how she does.

awards

Maybe some serious fisting would help? Tongue lashing?

Disgusted

TMZ, grow up on this stuff. If it is not on video it means nothing. It sounds like the staffer is the one with the legal problem.

everythingmenothingyou

Jail would be the best thing for this person.

ATX

You know. I love to hate on Linds, but I really think I believe her on this one. What makes me skeptical is that the woman at the clinic is pushing so hard for charges to be brought against her. I mean, really? Say something to the people at Betty Ford, maybe, but to get the law involved for a little scuffle? Just doesn't sound right. This chick is definitely out for publicity. And it's people like her that tie up our court systems with stupid lawsuits. Even if Linds did push first, really, do we need to prosecute people for every little thing? Its not like this woman went to the hospital with a broken nose or something.

ray

For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

Merry Christmas,Linds

sara

she is not going to jial she's going try everything she can to not go there she shouldv't we the first time and leave her there.

nunya

I'm a real alcoholic. 15 yrs sober and loving my life. Iyt did not come easy and I wanted it more than anything else in my life. LL is not interested in being sober or clean, she is a lesbian, lacks any apparent moral standards and she has been given preferential treatment so long she has rightly come to expect it. AA could change her life but only if she really REALLY wants it. She does not. Quit covering her and she may hit bottom and do something with her life. If TMZ cared anything about her they would put a 1 yr moratorium on any coverage of her. Take a look at her in a year and if she has gotten her act together then tell her story. But, TMZ is just a business and she is just fodder for their money printing machine. RIP LL.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments