Cop in Gibson DUI: Mel's Anti-Jew, and Pro-Sheriff

12/21/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

James Mee -- the L.A. County Deputy Sheriff who arrested Mel Gibson in 2006 -- has lashed out at his department in new legal papers, claiming Mel represented the Sheriff when he hurled those now-famous anti-Semitic slurs.

Mel Gibson James Mee

In the legal docs, Mee's lawyer says at the time of Gibson's arrest, the actor was a spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Star Organization, and was close friends with the Sheriff himself, Lee Baca.

Mee recounts that during the arrest, Gibson shouted at him that he was a "f**king Jew" and that "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

Mee claims Gibson's ties with the Sheriff were so strong that he was representing the Department with his comments. And Mee reiterates in the docs that he was singled out for the leak of the information to TMZ.

As you know, TMZ obtained the incendiary 4-pages of the initial report Mee was ordered to remove.

Mee claims he was mercilessly harassed by his Department after TMZ published the story and the Department singled him out as the alleged leak from the get-go, even though there were other people who could have done it.

Annie

That is your choice Scotty. I hope you find peace with the hatred you spew. I tried to help.

Shuffle Demon

Annie-
You have joined team mel because you are the same level of garbage that they are. I'm done with you!

Posted at 8:53 PM on Dec 21, 2010 by Scotty
------------------------------------------------------------
Oh god Annie... If that's true .. we will all be so envious of your luck......

Scotty

Shuffle-
It is you that are the delusional fool. If I was female, with a dog that was a Scottie, wouldn't my name be Scottie?

Annie

LOL Shuffle. I tried to explain to Scotty and have a real discussion. I am honest with everything I typed. I answered a direct question. I cannot help that I would do anything to protect a baby from being injured no matter who was holding it.

If Scotty comes in tomorrow and says HI, I would still say HI back. I have no hard feelings and I will still sleep well tonight ; )

Shuffle Demon

Shuffle-

Posted at 8:59 PM on Dec 21, 2010 by Scotty
----------------------------------------------------------------
Scotty ...lol... sure you go with what ever delusion works best for you...You seem to have forgotten what you have spewed out here and elsewhere over the last several months...it's no wonder you have the Psychologiocal issues you do..

Frieda

How is Herzog hanging, "Scotty"? Jimmy the Sound man? Now Officer Mee? Allred, Oinky and Horowitz suuure have been quiet. Why the sudden change? If you want to talk conspiracy, look in the mirror. Because Mel is proving to be INNOCENT of all charges and y'all are looking very much like extortionists.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 9:00 PM on Dec 21, 2010 by Annie
---------------------------------------------------------------
Good for you Annie. That's a good outlook to have... It may fall on deaf ears where Svcotty is concerned thou, she has been using the same baiting tactics, spouting the same rhetoric, and spouting her usual bigotry while screamin g up and down how she is for this and that but yet its never backed up in anything factual...but your always welcome to try and converse with her even though it will get you no where...

don't make me laugh

You mean to tell me scotty is a grown man whining like this about a woman proven time after time to be a liar.Too much,but then again, a grown man going by scotty saids it all.

don't make me laugh

And scotty knows people,woooh,scary.

Scotty

Funny that Shuffle didn't make that comment!

don't make me laugh

And officer mee seems to be a whiney biotch if you ask me.

Shuffle Demon

Funny that Shuffle didn't make that comment!

Posted at 9:15 PM on Dec 21, 2010 by Scotty
------------------------------------------------------
LOL.. only delusional you would think I would be concerned...I know people... wow, did a 5th grader teach you that?

V

Forgot to put the link about the recruitment blip on the recruitment page of the LASD site. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The link now shows female officers BUT doesn't mention the Bouman decree.

It is still there. You just have to look for it a bit harder.

" Employment
Effective July 10, 2008 LASD has established a temporary female deputy sheriff hiring goal of 20.11%, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in the Bouman v. Baca Consent Decree. The goal will be recalculated and published on a quarterly basis. Inquiries regarding the goal and related matters shall be directed to the Department’s Equity Commander at 1-800-233-7889"

On Sept 7 2010, this page was different. Here is what it looks like today.

The really important fact to grab hold of was the LASD was and is actively trying to comply with a federal court consent decree and that translates into females moving up the ranks in the department. That consent decree could have had a direct effect on Deputy Mee's various job transfer/promotion attempts, couldn't it?

don't make me laugh

Whaaa,whaaa,throwing dirt in my eye to cry for scotty's lying girl.

Debbie

What is wrong with you people who side with Oinlky! The fact she has lied from day one changed her story's dozens of times.
Contradicted herself in interviews. TV interviews, in fact every time she opens her mouth.
Doctored baby pic's, false dental pics, Remember the report from the pediatrician a doctor with 30 years experience stating CLEARLY NO DAMAGE TO LUCIA NOR OINKY.
So according to Oinky It was never about the $$$$ Why did she try and get the judge to get Mel to pay 100.000 a month for her baby.
Other points are when have you ever heard of Domestic violence groups anywhere state publicly THEY DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER AS A SPOKESPERSON.
That alone speaks volumes to me.

I really do not care if Mel slapped her, if she was threatening to shake or harm Lucia yeah why not.
She has slandered him said terrible things about Robyn and his family. Some of you have to get a reality check and actually do a bit of research on her.

Try looking into her shaky and pathetic background, all the lies she has told about her past, all the men she has used for $$$$ and to climb the social ladder.
Read the articles where he mother states she was beaten by Dalton.
The e-mail were she wanted Mel to take her back ridiculing his mother Robyn and Hannah.

She is not a VICTIM, but a low life lying woman who wants to be the center of attention and to be noticed.
She never had a problem when Mel provided chauffeur driven cars, private planes, PA assistants to pander after her.
No trouble on the red carpet and Mel promoting her pathetic career.
Once all this stopped and he never had ANY ATTENTIONS OF MARRING HER LET ALONE MOVE IN WITH HER SHE PACKED A SAD AND NOW A SCORNED WOMAN.

WANT'S REVENGE AND MONEY