Michael Jackson's Bro, Mom Score on New Year's Eve

12/26/2010 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson has figured out a way to make some cash and not piss off the Michael Jackson Estate -- hitch a ride with another brother.

1226_tito_katherine_jackson_getty_BN

Katherine will join Michael's Bro, Tito Jackson, in Atlanta for New Year's Eve ... appearing at the 22nd Annual Peach Drop New Year's Eve Celebration.

Tito will perform some Jackson 5 songs, along with a couple of songs from his upcoming album, "So Far, So Good."

According to the Peach Drop website, Katherine and Tito will do the New Year's Eve countdown.

Scott

Do you generalise and double post much Donna?

No one cares that Santa did not visit you..........take your anger out elsewhere please.

HumanNature

NEED TO BE REPEATED

THE DUMBEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!!!

CONRAD MURRAY aka DR DEATH

Scott

tch tch tch low iq yet another uneducated rant from such a bitter person. I take it Santa did not deliver the free anger management sessions I sent you?

Scott

The following is a list of charities he pubilicly helped in his life that was taken from AllMichaelJackson.com:
AIDS Project L.A.
American Cancer Society
Angel Food
Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
BMI Foundation, Inc.
Brotherhood Crusade
Brothman Burn Center
Camp Ronald McDonald
Childhelp U.S.A.
Children's Institute International
Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
Dakar Foundation
Rotary Club of Australia
Society of Singers
Starlight Foundation
The Carter Center's Atlanta Project
The Sickle Cell Research Foundation
Transafrica
United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope
Volunteers of America
Watts Summer Festival
Wish Granting
YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw

Thank You Michael Jackson for your musical influence and for the work you have done helping special needs, at risk, and sick children across the world. The world will always remember your music. You truly will be missed. Rest In Peace.

Scott

Michael Jackson was ACQUITTED of child molestation charges and by all accounts he was a loving father
Michael Jackson was a great father by all accounts.

The media seems bent on focusing on Michael Jackson’s legal quagmires, particularly the child molestation charges of which he was acquitted. I think that is foul. In death, he should be remembered in a positive way. In death, he should be given his good name. He was acquitted. HE WAS ACQUITTED. In this country, the United States of America, we are a country of laws; and a person is innocent until proven guilty. Michael Jackson was never proven guilty. Therefore he is innocent….and no, these were not just “unproven allegations.” These were flat out FALSE allegations. Outright lies. Disgusting false witnessing against one’s neighbor.

Moreover, so much unsavory information came out about his accusers. They are the ones who seemed guilty of extortion. It was obvious. Yet to his grave, some people are bent on using the bully pulpit to define this man’s life and legacy. It’s disgusting. I watched CNN last night and I had to switch as I felt they were focusing so much on that ugly stuff when the man just died, and he’s been acquitted for god’s sakes and his accusers were not even credible. I wish the same fate on these people who are bent on doing this. This is beyond cruelty. I deplore cruelty and I know that those types of people will be repayed tenfold. So I am not going to get bent out of shape.

By all accounts, Mr. Jackson was a doting and loving father. Ok, yes, he was definitely weird. I give him that. He was a weird guy. The Elephant man bones, the dangling the baby out the window in Germany, the gas chamber, a lot of different indicators that he was totally weird. But aren’t we all a little weird too? And even if you, the reader, is not even slightly weird, I just feel we should live and let die in peace and with respect and dignity.

HE WAS ACQUITTED. Let that be the end of it. Focus on the beautiful artistry of this man, the gift of his music that he gave to the universe, and the beautiful children he has left behind who need so much love and care now.

Give the man his name back in his death. I am going on the record to say that now, finally, I don’t believe any of that filth he was accused of. He was a man who became a victim of his weirdness. That is what it was. Because he was so weird, it was easy for these predators and parasites to get away with these gross and tawdry allegations. Well, almost. They didn’t really get away with it because he was acquitted as I said. But they got away with taking his good name. And in the end, what is man, notwithstanding all his accomplishments, if he does not have a good name?

And that is the tragedy known as Michael Jackson. That is how they “got away with it.” They took his good name. They took it. And for sure, from the grave, there is nothing he can do to fix that….I am certain that where ever he is, that is all he wants. (And for his children to be cared for too, of course) but he wants his name back. He wants his good name back. And I just don’t see how that could ever be restored. I don’t see how he can ever make peace with this situation. It is truly a tragedy as far as I’m concerned.

Scott

I guess I should back that up with a link huh? Choke on those posts low iq....

nusox n draws

to quote patrick ewing we make a lot but we spend a lot

nusox n draws

that derby speaks volumes about your sense of style. the stan laurel look

Scott

I love u more Greg.......good luck with those multiple personalities...

juney

#7 Missy I agree. TMZ why don't you take down your special "Michael Jackson" subsite, and stop reporting on everything this family does or does not do? Tito Jackson is a man of integrity who has always supported himself and his family. We know none of them well enough to be so judgmental. As for Katherine Jackson, at over 80 years of age she is raising teens and preteens, per her son's wishes. In the time that MJ has passed, the one thing I have come to discover is even though this family would stand as one in the face of extreme adversity, they were not "close" in the familial sense of the word, each having their own lives; why in the hell would Michael seek out of the friendship of people like the Kleins and the Cascios and that one in Florida whose name escapes me now. Michael's and his childrens' last Xmas was spent with Klein; so where was his biological family? Janet jets around, Latoya is "out there somewhere", Randy, Jermaine and Jackie are totally into self-promotion, and Michael did not have a good relationship with his own father. In the end, Michael was a wonderful father to his own three children, who I am certain miss him terribly, as do we all.

Scott

The only facts are what I posted and that you are beyond a shadow of a doubt and idiot low iq.

Monica

Anyone see how much Blanket looks like Katherine?? Just like Michael did..

NONYA

SHE WONT DO THE COUNTDOWN. THEY ARE JUST SAYING THAT TO GET PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY SHOW UP FOR IT. THERES NO WAY. SHE WONT DO IT.