Jackson Estate 'Pleased' Discovery Pulled Doc

12/31/2010 6:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The co-executors of Michael Jackson's estate think Discovery Channel did the right thing when they yanked a documentary from their UK schedule that was to feature a reenactment of MJ's autopsy.

1104_mj_BN_Getty_01
A rep for John Branca and John McClain tells TMZ, "The co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson are pleased that Discovery Channel made the correct decision in choosing to cancel this exploitative program."

The co-executors went on to say they feel Michael's fans played a large role in Discovery's decision, saying, "While Discovery cited legal proceedings and our request as the reasons for its decision, none of this would have happened had it not been for the incredible passion displayed by countless Michael Jackson fans worldwide who knew they stood as one and that their voices could not be ignored."

As for any future plans to air the show, Branca and McClain said, "We are hopeful that this show will never run in any market in the future."

MiMi

Blah blah blah

You have been on the boards so don't even try to say that you haven't.

And I don't care whether you and UnWell are apart. I never cared when you were together!

Your words speak for themselves. Act like a moron you get lumped together with all the other morons. And you said you wanted to have mature discussions.

LoL LoL LoL

Scott

@ Deb

Respect is earned as is trust I don't think it is reasonable for you to pop back in and everything is all good. It takes time.............as for the hit by a truck comment I think that crosses a line.

Yes I am very immature yes I go toe to toe with Unwell and others but all of it is in defense of my core beliefs. Is it wrong? Do I go overboard perhaps but no one is perfect and sorry to say I am not changing for anyone.

It's all good......on an up note I got Michael Jackson the Ultimate Collection 4 cd's and a dvd.

It's gonna be a happy new year in my house with music filling my soul.

Peace.

Siggisis

Good!

Audie

Once again the fans have protected Michael's legacy!!!

Deb

Blah blah blah

You have been on the boards so don't even try to say that you haven't.

LoL LoL LoL

Posted at 7:47 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by MiMi

See, again jumping to conclusions. I said I hadn't been here in a WHILE. The last time I was here I unloaded a truckload of profanity at everyone and left.

As for mature discussions - I haven't heard a mature word come out of your mouth YET. You are so busy trying to engage someone you supposedly can't stand (OhWell) to the exclusion of everything else that you don't even realize you have been off topic since the start of this thread!

Yes, Scott, I know respect has to be earned. I am not asking for respect at this point. I am asking for the basic right that we all have to own my opinion, without attacking others, and to talk about whatever, i.e. the do***entary that got cancelled (which I am thrilled about) and in the hearings that start January 4th. THAT was my motivation to come back; I often get some of the best knowledge here, from people who take the time to look it up and share with the rest of us.

I don't expect people to give me respect right out of the gate but some common decency would be nice. So far I have been attacked without provocation by both MiMi and Human Nature. If THIS is the standard of discussion that has evolved since I was last here then maybe I made a mistake. I thought there were adults in here, not children. MY BAD.

Deb

Deb

I DON'T WORRY ABOUT KARMA OR DEATH CAUSE EVERYBODY INCLUDING YOU WILL DIE!!!

NO ONE LIVE 4 EVER!!!

DUH!!!!!!

Posted at 7:45 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by HumanNature

I came back here, bared my soul, asked forgiveness and want to join in discussion about MICHAEL and this is what I get???? You cannot blame me for what I am about to say...

OK you keep emphasizing I will die. Do you think I don't realize that? My goodness, do you think you are scaring me? Get a life, and don't talk to me, you are infantile at best and idiotic at worst. I don't like you, never have. Can't understand a word you are saying when you are SCREAMING ALL THE TIME.

Siggisis

We won! Good!

MiMi

Deb

STFU

HumanNature

Deb

FYI

NOT SCREAMING AT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE!!!

I LIKE TO WRITE IN CAPS CAUSE I CAN!!!!

I WANT YOU TO READ EVERY WORD!!!

DON'T GIVE A RAT ASS WHETHER YOU LIKE ME!!!

I'M NOT HERE FOR YOU BUT KEEPING MJ's MEMORY ALIVE!!!

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

HumanNature

Deb

DEATH IS A FACT FOR EVERYONE!!!

I'M NOT WISHING DEATH ON NO ONE!!!

JUST STATING A KNOWN FACT!!!

Deb

Well, I can see this is getting us nowhere. Since it is New Year's Eve I think I will mosey on over to OhWell's house and give him a reason to celebrate!

Scott

Ty for the post siggisis.

I too am very happy they got it pulled definately a win for Mj Fans.

Peace.

HumanNature

OhWell

I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME CONDEMNS!!!!

DON'T WANT YOU TO CATCH ANY FLEAS!!!