Demi Moore -- Who Cares About New Year's?

1/1/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What does another year matter to Demi Moore ... when she doesn't age?

media_removed_tmz
The 48-year-old was spotted yesterday in a skimpy bikini ... hanging out on a yacht in St. Barts.

For auld lang syne!

helen

When I was 48 I also had a body like that. It's all in the genes, and minimal work out ~ at least it was for me. Now at 62 ~ well ~ I'm not fat ~ still 125 lbs. but it's not all in the right places. IF your not rich (after 60) with a good surgeon, your screwed!

Marilyn

Ha Ha Demi,

You know you are washed up when nobody even comments on you
on TMZ.

Is she even an actress?
What is her body of work?
What did she ever do except have 2 actor husbands?

dee

STOP IT HATERS! Demi looks good! She is a talented actress and evidently a pretty good person. Her age does not matter, although I will admit that I would not be with a guy younger than me, just because of the culture here in the US. I wish her happiness and long life, with someone else because really Ashton is beneath her!

NoBozo

Sad when the only thing one is known for at 48 is what you look like in a bikini and who your young husband is having affairs with outside your personal relationship. What a life?

Joann

Oh please TMZ, she ages just like everyone else...it's her money and plastic surgeon that keeps her looking young.

I will admit though if I had the money and there was something on me that was REALLY, REALLY bothering me I would get it "fixed" too.

Nothing wrong with it as long as it's not overdone.

dd

Sooooo...he still cheated!

lauren

And just who do you think 'leaked' this omg not posed pixalated picture...? Her and Ashton thats who! Geee the Pap's got out onto the yacht with a row boat!!!! hahahahaaaa

joe

O r g y and dp material there! yummy.

JB

HGH anyone?

Jackie

Some white people have very lower self esteem. seriously Americans grow the **** up.

Btw am ****ing white, so don't bring your race **** on me.

Just Sayin

Her body looks good. As good as money can buy. She also looks sad and lost. Money can't buy happiness. Money can't make her husband stay faithful.
How insanely insecure do you have to be to have a "knee lift"? I can't believe I'm saying this, but part of me actually feels sorry for her. She never really looks happy in photographs I've seen of her lately. Just a little lost in space, and sad.

Orian

With a body like that, I wouldn't care if her head looked like a burnt match.

GreyWolf

Maybe working out, eating right, genetics, not doing drugs and not smoking is why she has a great body. NOT everyone depends on plastic surgery even if they do have the money for it. Hell I will be 43 in 4 days and am still at 110 lbs, I still have to show my ID for things and I eat like a horse. I'm just saying not everyone depends on plastic surgery to look good.

Ginger

Well I was going to be snarky but so many have beat me to it. She does look good but honestly, if I had her money I would too. Just saying. However, I don't know if I'd want the stress and heartache of marrying someone much younger. Even if he loves you dearly, which I'm sure he does, biology says he will one day want a child of his own and being as gorgeous as he is, women will always chase him. That's all I have to say.

Dash

Ashon will be on the first thing smoking out of town once he catches a glimse of some of that gray hair on ole demi's Cuc