Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez

Kiss Off the New Year

1/3/2011 3:45 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Selena Gomez, 18, enjoyed some underage tender smooches -- and booty grabs -- with her topless 16-year-old boyfriend Justin Bieber at a huge mansion in the Caribbean this weekend.

0103_justin_selena_launch
Nothing like some PDAs to up your teen super-couple status.

To check out the whole set of pics go to bauergriffinonline.com.

nicole

why should all of u be upset that the boy is dating selena who ever justin wants to be with it should nt be a problem to all the young girls .almost every young girl is dreaming that justin will be with them well i have a message to all u fans its not going to happened justin is not going to be with anyone of u so keep screaming and crying its not going to happened.this girl on twitter says she.s going to kill her self cause selena is his girlfriend.omg are u people damm serious .justin is a human being just everyone one of us it doesn t matter how old they are.cause we as teenager we do the same the thing that justin is doing he.s not perfect sh.es not perfectnot because they have the money none of us is perfect.when u love someone yes we do crazy things to show our love.so plz ladies find something to do and leave justin and selena alone.they are not thinking about u so why should u

cherly

tros coooolllll !!!
justin bieber avec selena gomez!

Khiandra

I am a huge Justin Bieber fan but some people have to learn to get over it most of us won't even meet Bieber let alone get to know him so let him be happy and have a girlfriend cause if it was you, you wouldn't want girls to send you death threats!!!!!!!

Awkward..

@14. this is just sad, some of my respect for selena is now gone. There are so many guys other why?!?!?!? him.........hopefully it's all just a publicity stunt.....hopefully

Posted at 11:41 AM on Jan 3, 2011 by sadjustsad

I agree for "this is just sad, some of my respect for selena is now gone. There are so many guys other why?!?!?!? him........" .

jlbchhlz

My mother never would let me go on a vacation with my boyfriend at age 16 - Where is Justin's mother?

jlbchhlz

In New York it is not illegal for them to date but it is illegal for them to have any sexual contact. Selena would be arrested because of his age. Once he is 17 it is no longer illegal (In NYS). My 16 year old daughter is not allowed to date anyone 18 or over until she is 17 for this reason. The boy can get arrested just by someone saying they had sex. We've seen it happen numerous times here in our little town.

shut up people

PEOPLE, STFU! Stop bashing about Selena and Justin.She is 18 ans he is 16,2 years appart, wow BIG DEAL ?!No i didnt think so. Also, they like eachother so let them be and let them have fun and date.

Zaidi

I offer the y-word: yuck!

steponme

if selens and justin were having sex it doesnt really mattter becuase he is CANAIDIAN and the legal age of consent is 16 and selena is 18 witch is the lege consent in LA plus their in the caribbean ans she is only 2years older then hin

steponme

if selens and justin were having sex it doesnt really mattter becuase he is CANAIDIAN and the legal age of consent is 16 and selena is 18 witch is the lege consent in LA plus their in the caribbean ans she is only 2years older then him

Democracy_Doctor

Sweet Hesus! Where were the WHORES like her when I was 16?!

julisa

omg just leave them alone would you like if people give you death threats justin is not going to pick all of you's im a justin fan also and i like him alot and collect his stuff but i dont like him like omg ima get him he is cute hehe but if i ever talk to him and hang out maibe i would like him even more you have to know that person to like them and yes i do bileave i may meet justin and hang out and maibe like each other i love him but am i going to selena gomez telling her bad stuff no actually justin and selena could be dating and i will still like him to but no to a point that ima take him to me so selena and justin do whats ever in your mind and have fun your still tennagers so am justin is just a little older but yeah have fun good luck you make a cute couple..love you guys

Travis

First off I like Selena and I think she has a lot going for her but justin is a little kid still and she should be dating guys that are 18 or above and for justin I can't really stand him and I give them 6 months at the most and he will be trying to get some other girl.

lawl

Okay, you guys b*tching over the age difference is just stupid. It's 2 years omg. And it's SELENA GOMEZ. NOT MILEY CYRUS, OKAY? LOL. Miley Cyrus dated guys 2 years older than her, even a guy FIVE years older that her DAD introduced her too! This isn't that bad...really. I am kind of surprised at the butt touching. I thought Selena was better than that. They could at least do it somewhere where they know the paparazzi won't see them, I mean really. But this looks like a publicity stunt. And even if it's not WHO CARES?! I mean shut the hell up and find something better to do. Shooooot. And to all of you talking crap about Justin's body, shut the heck up. I'm not a fan of him but it's really stupid of you to make fun of him. You guys are just jealous that he has millions of girls that are in love with him, he has a hot new girlfriend, he's rich, he's famous, and he's living out his dreams while you're sitting on the computer talking crap about someone you don't know. And fyi: talking about him PROVES that you either like something about him, you're jealous of him, or you have no life at all and nothing better to do.

seth

selena gomez could do alot better than him smh... it gonna end sooner than u think let him have his little fun dont mean he's gonna get any tho