Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp -- Couples Marketing

1/4/2011 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One week after John Mellencamp publicly split from his wife -- the rock legend and maybe-GF Meg Ryan hit a local market in NYC yesterday  ... for a his-and-hers grocery run.

0104_mellencamp_ryan_launch

The couple has reportedly been dating on the down low for the past couple of weeks -- even spending some QT together on Martha's Vineyard recently.

"Two American kids doin' the best they can ..."

dirvish

I like them together and they seem really relaxed together. Screw 'em if people think it's their business to judge. rock on :)

spooky

meg ryan is the biggest bitch i've ever worked with. she is nasty, a tyrant and i strongly believe she's got some mental issues. i worked with her for a while - she's off her rocker. and this is a major bummer. john mellencamp can do so much better than her. no longer a pink houses fan if he's shacking up with her.

Sue

Ah ,, do u ppl believe everything u read.. maybe just maybe, they are friends and shes helping him through a difficult time.. And if not.. hey its their business, not ours!!

John

I used to respect Meg Ryan but now that she's hanging with that far left wing idiot she can hump a stone for all I care.

Shanan Li

They are both liberals, what more can you expect???

ZB

Wasn't Meg involved in another triangle in her own marriage a while back and Russel Crowe?

f015e

let people live, get a life

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Too bad Elaine had to waste 20 years of her life to find out what a pompous self-righteous blowhard he is. Definitive example of any big-mouth being able to run for politics. He needs to stay out of NY & go back to indiana with his "people" he's so proud of instead of trying to pretend he's still in his 20s. Yeah, he's so smart except for eliminating the things that will prevent his next heart attack. A**hole.

Strunz28

The guy asking the questions sounds like a complete idiot...

MellencampFan

Everybody's got their problems, aint no new news here. With Meg Ryan, it was a lonely ol' night and everyone needs a hand to hold on to. As we all know, sometimes love dont feel like it should. JOHN MELLENCAMP IS THE MAN - A ROCK N' ROLL LEGEND!!!

VegasGirl66

OMG - Really? I don't get it at all! I've always liked Meg Ryan, and really liked her married to Dennis Quaid...after that she went a little crazy, huh? But John Mellencamp? Didin't see that one coming, at all!

Linda

Post number 6 by Melisssa,

wow, what mekes you the expert on HAZBEENS??? I woud hate to have you in my inner close circle of friends/relatives.

Im 60 plus and would love to have a love relationship. If I did I sure wouldnt want to share this with you.

He is still married; therefore an adulterer which is illegal in most states. Makes me sick that people are not disturbed by that fact. You ain't single until the judge signs it off!

Kay

He looks like a tiny little troll and she looks like the mask in the Saw movies. Perfect.

Linda