Kate

Plus Bikini

1/5/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

A bikini-clad Kate Gosselin took time out from fake baking filming her latest reality show to tan her maternal bones in the natural Australian sun on Wednesday.

0221_media_removed-1

Hopefully the mother of 8 used protection.

dlucas

God, I hope this piece of **** bakes to a crisp and dies, then her kids would still have a chance at a normal life.....

Jerry

She LOST all attractiveness when she said she would disown her children because they wanted to stay at a camp out because it was raining a little bit. You can tell what her priorities are.

susanne

oh yes this is how a divorced mother of 8 tries to work and support her family...such BS..she isn't some working mom..she is a diva loving the spotlight that her kids have bought her.

MicheleD

God, I can't stand this wench!

scott

i am a sucker for stretch marks!!!!...hubba bubba

Tres

"She LOST all attractiveness when she said she would disown her children because they wanted to stay at a camp out because it was raining a little bit. "

THIS THING WAS NEVER ATTRACTIVE. WTF? SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN UGLY. INSIDE AND OUT.

konaehukai

She just needs to go away. She parades around in a bikini like she's some supermodel. But she doesn't look anywhere near a supermodel. Just a little advice there Kate, Don't stay out in the sun too long. With all that plastic surgery you will melt.

And not too sure how a human can contract sudden rage disorder, which as far as I knew was a disorder that happens when dogs inbreed.

Jack

not since Joan Rivers have I seen skin stretched that tight. Stick to a two-piece though Kate the stretch marks around your waist are pretty gross.

Greg

She needs to look into purchasing some hips if she wants to be remotely hot. What mother of 8 kids ever gets a chance to relax in the sun like that? She is a mother all right.

bagladey

This b*tch is posing for beauty shots now? Puhleeze. Get her the f**k out of here.

Dan

Nice to see whoring her kids out on TV has afforded her the opportunity to hang out in Australia.

Superman

What do tv viewers see in these people?! Really? By watching her dumb show, you made her rich and famous. And you see what she does with it!!! Her kids are screwed-up with no parenting because the parents are acting like spoiled rich kids. If Kate wasn't rich, she would probably be one step behind that Casey Anthony.

patty

I thought they cancelled this BIMBO's show. Get a job, you will soon be the Octomom begging for money!!! LOSER...

a nop a lop

Looks good. Sorry I don't know her as well as these other people. Wait you retards don't know either. All TV is scripted and staged you idiots and half of you would sell your soul to be on TV. The other half is too fat like most of America.

Kimba10

Kate to paparazzi:
Oh I’m just so glad I decided to keep those sextuplets. Because of them I can afford a mansion, luxury vehicles, traveling, suntans, spa, shopping-spree, wardrobes, plastic surgeries, famous hairstylists in NYC, do interviews and talk shows, DWTS, go to the Emmy/Concerts, hired ghost writers to write my books and my own person bodyguard just for me not for my moneymakers oops I mean kids. Thanks to TLC putting the judge on the take, I even have him on my side. The only thing I regret is; having to support and drag those damn 8 kids along with me on my free trips courtesy of TLC. Ugh those kids get on my nerve! But hey, at least I get to stay at home and do nothing but wait for TLC to knock on my door to film the kid’s so I can collect their paychecks. So what I pulled them out of school, my money comes first and to hell with Jon needs and feelings too if it gets in the way of what I want. I’m a selfish, narcissistic, lonely witch and darn proud of it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments