Kate

Plus Bikini

1/5/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

A bikini-clad Kate Gosselin took time out from fake baking filming her latest reality show to tan her maternal bones in the natural Australian sun on Wednesday.

0221_media_removed-1

Hopefully the mother of 8 used protection.

missy

Dude where's her belly button?

grapebluntz

OMGEEE, WHERE IS HERE FREAKKIN BELLY BUTTON?!?! LADIES BEFORE YOU CONSIDER A TUMMY TUCK, REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL ALSO PART OF YOUR CENTER OF CONSINCE!NOT A GOOD LOOK.

chrissy

look at her nice body that she had tons of surgery on, if she had not had surgery she would still be fat with stretch marks all over her

Jon wanted the kids to come visit with him for new years and it was actually his time to get him but dear old kate just NEED her little cash cows to go to australia with her which may I add Australia does not even want her there and of course cry baby kate who has to have everything her way went crying a judge and a moron judge who has no right even being a judge said she could take them

They seriously need to pull the plug on this show, these kids should be in school having a normal life not being dragged all over the globe because of there selfish mother.

I actually enjoyed Sarah Palins show with Kate on it because Sarah made Kate cry and it showed Kates true colors..Her kids were having a ball but all that mattered was that Kate was miserable so they left

cjs

You have to admit she has good Docs.. and no, I'm in NO way a fan of hers. Ugh !

Dan

I would totally wreck that, she is a total MILF.

me

Who...with 8 kids...has time to just lay out in the sun on a vacation???? I have 2 kids and haven't relaxed in 4 years!!!

Also, I may seem a little bitter, but because I was able to have children "the old fashioned way", my kids aren't able to go to Australia! I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE TRIED INVITRO. IT SEEMS VERY PROFITABLE!!!

juju

If you look closely, you can totally see all the scars from the tummy tuck and breast reduction. I thought she had a good plastic surgeon but those scars are bad so hopefully the TV producers can get their money back for a bad cosmetic result. But good for her that she looks good in a bikini. Hopefully she will snag a better man that Jon.

who-Dey

THANK YOU, #33!!!! I WAS LIKE WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHERE'D IT GO?!?!?!

Tummy tuck... hum.... I mean, how WEIRD would it be to look at your stomach and have noooooo BB!!! weird.

lakenne

It's amazing what a little plastic surgery can do.

lakenne

#38 She did not have a breast reduction, she had implants put in.

cookie220

Hey KIMBA10...I bet you are looking at that picture and imagining that was you and not beauiful Kate. We all know that is the only reason you had your 8 babies. Unfortunately it did not work out for you that way so you just keep your poor babies locked up in cadged cribs in a dark room only letting them out to sit for hours in front of a tv while you troll your TRANNY looking butt all over LaHabra just hoping someone will see you and maybe just maybe send a tweet out about you. At least Kates kids are seeing the world and are getting some sunlight.

missy_lo

where is her belly button????

anon

This was taken today or yesterday? That means her kids are in school without their mother around to raise them while she is in Australia. I am sure she will say she is doing a book tour or a meeting of some type. I dont buy it. I dont have anymore respect for her. She needs to get her ass home and raise her kids she gave birth to. Kate stop being so selfish it is ok to pamper yourself but you have gone way to far with this now.

en Todo Momento!!

i think that is what darwinists call the 'mercedes body'...!! daymn!!!

paige

she didnt have breast implants all she had was a tummy tuck ... she had sextuplets and twins wtf if was offered to her free you would do the same thing ! she looks fab tummy tucks dont give you abs .. she looks amazing!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments