T.I.'s Wife Gets Off -- Drug Case Dismissed

1/6/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T.I.'s wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle just scored a major victory -- the drug possession case against her has been dismissed ... TMZ has learned.

Tameka Tiny Cottle

The L.A. County District Attorney's office tells TMZ the case was dropped because Tiny completed 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program in Georgia.

T.I. and Tameka were pulled over and arrested on Sunset Boulevard back in September. They were booked for possession of a controlled substance.

The D.A. dropped the case against T.I. since he was already headed back to prison ... the arrest alone was enough to violate his federal probation.

Marcy

I do not care what anybody says, TI is a snitch. Now he got his wifey doin it too. I mean EVERY time he gets in trouble, he ends up getting off or little time..... He obviously has no respect for anything, he KEEPS doing it......

Brice

TI should have asked these questions instead of gotten a handy.

Andrea

Who cares how she looks. People need to sto critisizing others. Nevertheless, she should be punished if for nothing else then foe encouraging his dumbness.

toto

#13- You're mistaken. Im short with a tall husband who is very well endowed, so you're theory is wrong. Lot's of guys just like small girls cause that's what they're into.

sky

note to self: don't get a facelift

Old School Woman

This message is to HARVEY. I have read many posts that consider you a racist. I hope this is not the case. I have watched TMZ religiously and followed you on your court TV show. You do have many Blacks on your staff on TMZ, but I have been noticing that lately (besides the guy with the Dredlocks) they are not featured on a regular basis during your show. Please prove me wrong and feature some of their stories more often!

brigitt

for the blonde girl who says a hand job is not even to first base, WOW! to me, first base is kissing; second is touching parts; third is oral; and home is intercorse; whichever whole you perfer.

janesantos112

Look in the mirror or some of your own family members. Maybe he is with her because she loved him when he was nobody and continues to stand by his side.

stocktaking

dd

Are you jealous of your husband because you used to be famous? It's a BIG DEAl because your husband sacrificed himself for your druggie ass...SHAME ON YOU 2!

b

I still haven't seen any of the people that cried racism when they got arrested. You people only say it when it works for you. She got off and she is NOT WHITE. You are some dumb ass reverse racist Fukkkks!

MidoriMe

eew. tiny is one gross bitch.

Joao

There is something very suspicions with those two and their sentencing... very suspicions

FruitSalad

you would figure with his undeserved money he could at least get a semi nice looking girl.

T

I think shes very cute and has a nice family, EVERYONE makes MISTAKES, shes alot prettier than half of you dogs here online thats for sure and regardless of what you think or type she provides for her own. I hate when degenerates disrespect women.

Rachel Rothechild