Oy Vey! 'Jersey Shore' Duo Rips Joy Behar

1/9/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki Polizziwitz and Jwoww Farleyberg -- the Jewish alter egos of the "Jersey Shore" ladies -- have had enough of Joy Behar's constant insults, so they're mercilessly mocking the co-host of "The View."
010911_snookie_still

Joy has poked fun on both of her shows about the fact Snooki has "written" a book. So in some form of revenge, Snooki and Jwoww conjured up a pair of Jewish accents and made fun of Joy -- calling her an "Italian wannabe" who hates the "Jersey Shore" kids because kids like them ruined her childhood ... back during the Great Depression.

bHIP Energy Blend

Try bHIP Energy Blend

Nicole

neither of them are italian while joy is , so epic fail on them again

Super5

While I'm no fan of jersey shore, joy behar is disgusting in every way!

Sha

MTV likes to make it out like Jersey Shore is an extension of our generation. MTV caused our generation to be that way! COnstant music videos of about how everyone is or can bea rockstar, then a rapper, kind of ingrains into young developingminds after awhile.

Mariela!!

Wow lot of hater comments. Jwoww and Snooki are awesome and Joy IS a miserable bitch.

SJohnson

Who Cares? Well, I as well as the rest of the lot as I watched it.....And Smiled! Go Snooki! Quite funny!

Christy

I actually thought they could not make themselves look any dumber than they already have.....boy was I wrong! The funny thing is in another year they will be dumb AND broke. Dumbass pair! Spend your time online girls getting an education.

Thinkabout-it

LOL, good for them...Joy is a BULLY! Cannot stand that old jelous hag! She does obsess about certain celebs and it is ridiculous. I would love to see Sarah Palin do a video....Joy can't bully her enough either.
Girls, in your next video...try and stay in character though..would be much funnier..and 8 min--way too long--that's over kill.

jan

I love the jersey shore, snooky and jwoww very are fun to watch. they seem to take friendship very serious. i like it when you have a friend that has your back. vinny is my favorite on the show........i love his mom, i cook and clean and spoil my kids also......i think its great. i am so glad they are making the big bucks. people are just jealous of them, joy behar is a terrible talk show person....she gets on my nerves sooooooo bad. i hate the view!!!!!!!! go jersey shore........keep up the good work snooky and jwoww......if your ever down in texas, yall just come on over and i will cook for ya!!! jm

Tomen8r

Joy Beyhar (how to you spell it?) is just totally disgusting. And she wonders why her boyfriend won't marry her. She is just really gross ...

loloagogo

Who CARES if someone is Italian or Jewish??? I am 1/2 Czech and 1/2 Irish who gives a pizza bagel??!!! An idiot is an idiot. These kids are having fun and standing up for themselves...if Joy cannot take what she dishes too bad, so sad.

You go Girls!!!!!

Meghan

I love how there are about 2142 people that just "wasted" 8 minutes of their lives, but yet they want to take the time and comment on the board just to say that the girls are idiots/morons/worthless, etc. If you take the time to leave a comment and watch their video... you ARE supporting them.

ITS ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE... ITS FUNNY... and because of that, they are making more money than most of you and having a damn good time doing it.
Joy is, in fact, a bitch.
By talking about the JS cast on The View every day, shes doing nothing but glorifying them.
Don't waste your time hating - they're not going anywhere! Loosen the f&$% up and laugh every once in a while before you end up a grumpy old bag like Joy.

Kookamonga

I have to say both girls nailed that particular NY accent and I found this entertaining and clever. I hope they do more parodies as I just got a great laugh right now having my coffee. You can hate on Snooki all you want solely because you dislike what "Jersey Shore" is all about -- but in my viewpoint, she has a natural comedic talent and presence, and I believe that with some training, she can become a great comedian.

RQ

Snooki isn't Italian, she was adopted by an Italian family. Joy is actually Italian. Go figure

Yomama

Very Funny! Joy did go off on them without ever watching the show, so good for them!