Jaime Pressly -- Wasted before DUI Arrest

1/11/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jaime Pressly blew a .22 the night she was arrested for DUI, TMZ has learned.

0106-jamie-pressly-ex-wm
Law enforcement sources tell us ... Jaime blew the .22 in the field. That's nearly 3 times the legal limit of .08.

As TMZ first reported, Jaime was arrested at around 11 PM last Wednesday in Santa Monica after cops stopped her on a traffic violation.

Jaime was booked on suspicion of DUI and was released on $15,000 bail.

0106_jaime_pressly_footer

Dr. M

She HAS to be a professional drinker -
She is a functioning alcoholic -
1 in 10 people at ur work are functioning alcoholics -
The more u drink = the more u need (to get drunk) -
They need 2 drink just 2 feel normal -
I like Jaime -
We will just have 2 wait and see where she decides to go from here -
There is a way to stop drinking (i stopped 'bout 12 yrs ago = was drinking 1500 ml of Tangueray a day)
Good Luck Jaime
Peace
Dr. M
MM

jack

should I know who this is?

Zippy T. Pinhead

I can tell you right now that if that worthless piece of trash ran into my family on the road and killed them, I wouldn't care what kind of slap on the wrist she was given by the lenient to the Hollywood people courts, she would have to face me!

Me

She bashed the crap out of Britney Spears when Brit was at her worse.(To TMZ no less)

People in glass houses Jaime.

Dr. M

Listen -
Point 22 (0.22) is not the same for a chronic alcoholic as it is for the occasional drinker -
Many alcoholics walk around at 0.10 and above -
They go 2 work and live their lives -
Alcohol becomes their food (fuel) -
Ya = there are a lot of drunks in this country -
Shalom
Dr. M
MM

Sheriff Rusty

Good for her!!! next time go for .25. you can do it Jaime!

Ernie

Does anyone know if she called Earl and Randy to come and bail her out? or her husband "Crab Man"?.......

Sammie

ME

SHE BLEW A .22, WHO HASNT STUCK A GUN IN THEIR MOUTH? AT LEAST IT WASNT TIGER WOODS SHE BLEW. HAHA

linimnim

input this URL:
( http://www.fashionstyle2.com )
you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
(jor dan shoes)
(NBA NFL NHL MLB jersey)
( lv handbag)
(cha nel wallet)
(D&G sunglasses)
(ed har dy jacket)
(UGG boot)
and so on..welcome to our website:

==== http://www.fashionstyle2.com =====

WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

was elvis her daddy

Ozzie X

Is that her mugshot? Wow. If it is and she was that drunk, we need a "most attractive" mugshot photo contest. I think she'd win. Posted at 6:27 AM on Jan 11, 2011 by Sammie,/i> I agree, I was expecting blood shot eyes and messy hair. I guess if you are an alcoholic you must have a higher tolerance than the average person.

anony

The judge is going to demand she go to rehab and also that she find a chin.

UCFchiCk

Wow...you people are so cruel and quick to judgment...I wonder if any of you EVER did anything you were ashamed of..EVER! That's what I thought. You guys aren't perfect so shut it!

ev

Girl, stay home with your baby!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments