New 'Idol' Contestant -- Tell Me How My Glass Tastes?!

1/14/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson have already disposed of some serious talent on "American Idol" ... including one man who literally glues pieces of glass to his HEAD.

**WARNING -- SPOILERS AHEAD**

0113_american_idol_hair_photo_launch_EXP_WM

TMZ has learned a 23-year-old who goes by the name, "Digidoo" got his shot in front of the "A.I." judges in Nashville back in October ... partially because of his voice and partially because of his GLASS MOHAWK.

We're told the judges weren't too keen on the singing, but they couldn't take their eyes off Digi's self described, "Glass Hawk" ... made with REAL pieces of glass and jewels.

"A.I." spies tell us J.Lo also asked the guy if he could dance ... but his fleet feet couldn't save him from the chopping block.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

who-me

I saw digiturd, hated it!

vanna2323

ove all you do...haters fall off ahahah he is amazing like it or not!!! fans always override haters...like love over powers a sin and hate lol funny how u can judge someone you dont even know!!! stop hating and get to know him he is an amazing artist actor and all the above cant help but to love him..oh but we love the haters to ahahah!!! peace

vanna2323

lol hey haters Im doing the i aint got time on yall lol!!!!

typesalot

i just wanna make a statment to all the LOSERS that had sum bad to say...first of all...if you don't like it thats your business...and in competitions like that you have to stand out!!!well duh...thats the only way their gonna really look at you...and to all the haters that thinks he can't sing...well i think you need to get your ears checked...cuz that boy got a nice set of vocals on him...and his glass hair is not a publicity stunt(WTF)...and if you took the time to find out about who he his...you'd realize he's always doing something to make hisself different from everybody else...and i applaud him for that...he's never blending in the crowd...thats just who he is!!! but thats what i wanted to get at...cuz i hate when ppl go about running their mouths about sumbody that don't look or act like them...my question is who are you???obviously nobody..especially if tmz ain't talkin bout you...get ur weight up!!!!!!

deuces

vanna2323

look lame haters you cant beat him so join and love it okay!!!! he needs support right now no haters now like him better yet get to know him and love him and support I mean it now I aint got time!!!

randy

I liked numbers 10-12 and14 comments. Did he brake the only mirrow in his crib? WHAT EVER HANG A BIRD FEEDER AROUND HIS NECK 2 SEE WHAT ANIMALS HE MIGHT ATTRACT.

randy

I think if he would add more GLASS,he wouldn't have to worry about getting a MIcrowAVE TO MER ,but I love da HUMOR.WE all r not haterz;just like 2 toyaround.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5