Andy and Pee-wee:

I Know You Are, But What Am I?

1/16/2011 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Andy Samberg and Pee-wee Herman (aka Paul Reubens) were spotted leaving the NBC studios last night after their digital short aired on "Saturday Night Live."

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
No sign of Anderson Cooper.

MJ is the Greatest of all

PEE WEE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Hall

I thought it was hilarious. Pee-wee is the best... Paul Reubens is a comedic genius.

chaz

The only people on here who find it funny are
1.) chicks (who in general don't get humor)
and
2.) douchbags.
I challenge anyone to break it down, analyze the clip and explain what is funny about it.
Yeah, that's what I thought.
I guess there's enough chicks and dumbass-douchbags to support lameasses like Samberg and his un-funniness. Now I see who advertisers are targeting. You are easy prey. I bet you also think Lady GaGa has a great voice and Miley Cirus is SO talented as well. This country is doomed with so many morons.

Blue Lake

Pee-wee needs to get lost and stay lost. He pulls down everything he touches. Try someone better next time, Andy.

a fan

Pee Wee after a long time not on TV you have been givin a chance to give the pee Wee outfit and material what it really always was for and that was for kids. This skit is really who you are and you should have done it in regular street clothes so peole could see who you reaally are and let some other actor take on the Pee Wee character. Foolish move and SNL and pee wee it was not funny but really disrespectful.

David H

Loved the skit. everyone else needs to ease up.

sylvie

Have to agree with chaz and some of the other posters here. I used to watch it when Hartman, Martin Short, Chevy Chase, etc was on and it was funny. I haven't watched it in years because it's not funny anymore and it sucks!!

Ty

whoever find this funny...

sPaNkDeNALgAs

I LOVE YOU PEEWEEE!!!!

R

I wish In Living Color would come back!

Metro

Lighten up people. It was very funny!

Linds

Obviously some of you guys never watched Pee-wee's Playhouse or Pee-wee's Big Adventure back in the day... This was hilarious!! I loathe Andy Samberg but Paul Reubens was FUNNY. I love that guy. And yes, SNL does suck but this was funny.

chaz

NOT FUNNY AT ALL. SAMBERG SUCKS.

Franc

I'll bet the little kid he had naked pixtures of don't think it was funny neither.

smashley

ok so yay because I totally thought Pee-wee was dead...

and second I effing hate SNL it has got to be the biggest piece of **** on tv these days.. aside for the bachelor. it has sucked for at least 6+ years and will continue to do so no matter what they do or who they beg to come on the show. and aparantly its still doing well.... no accounting for taste, americans are dumbasses.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments